Prophetic Word: Beloved Like Moana You Are Chosen, Do Not Look Back At The Island, You Were Chosen For This Mission

This is for someone my friend. When I woke up I heard in the spirit "I have no idea why the ocean chose me" on my lips & I thought ok Lord why am I hearing this and then I heard in the spirit beloved many are called few are chosen.[Matthew22:14] And then I went into a vision and saw in the realm of the spirit the scene of moana at night leaving the island and the living water speak Holy Spirit lighting the path behind her on the ocean whoo!! and then I heard the reprise song how far ill go in the spirit and the lyrics are this. Speak Holy Spirit. Every turn I take, every trail I track, is a choice I make, now I can't go back. 2 the great unknown where I go alone where I long 2 be. A mission alone with just you and Jesus. Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. Many are called, few are chosen and Moana questioned the living water why did you choose me for this mission.[Matthew22:14] Speak Holy Spirit. Look at me just a small girl underestimated on an island. Whoo!! Why did you choose me abba daddy no one else would have for this mission. Speak Holy Spirit because the living water chooses someone because of their heart & not because of their knowledge, gifts, size, and appearance. [1Samuel16:7] Moana is determined she looks scared when the lights go out on the island til the living water lights up and radiates within her confidence and then she doesn't look back at the island whoo!![Isaiah43:18-19] She keeps going despite what ppl think if she's qualified or not for this mission. Speak Holy Spirit. Catch this beloved she sings every turn I take every trail I track is a choice I make, now I can't turn back, I can't go back to the island I've come to far on the ocean now sailing in the wind.[Phill3:13] Speak Holy Spirit The wind of God behind you the living water, on the ocean. I can't go back, the living water called me, I have been chosen. how far I'll go, I must complete this mission.[Phill1:6] Speak Holy Spirit. I will take possession of every turn every trail every step I will dominate filled with the Holy Spirit and take possession of the land[Deuteronomy1:8] Satanic voices like Maui why would the ocean choose you beloved.[1Peter5:8] You can't even sail a boat with these big waves on the ocean. Maui trapping Moana in a cave so she can't get out to stop her mission, doesn't that just remind you of someone like Satan.[John10:10] Speak Holy Spirit. I dont know who this is 4 baby but the living water [John7:38] chose Moana for a reason and that's why the enemy tried 2 stop her before she became powerful confident, reaching higher levels of annointing[1John4:4] stubborn not looking back at the island because he knew she was chosen and how powerful she would become & determined walking in her authority with Holy Ghost fire, taking on the waves in this mission[Luke10:19] walking in kingdom dominion.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
May1/23

Comments

Popular Posts