Prophetic Word: Beloved Love Covers A Multitude Of Sins So Love One Another & Forgive Your Ex 70X7

 This is an important word for someone beloved. I was soaking in the sun laying in the sand & I went into a vision and saw in the realm of the spirit 2 little toddlers a boy and a girl playing with blocks and building a tower from scratch and then the little boy knocked down the tower and the little girl was crying over it but then when the little boy saw this, he embraced the little girl and apologized & hugged her so intense and whispered in her ear you'll always be my best friend. And then I kept hearing in the spirit. I just miss you and want your forgiveness and want to see you again. And then I heard it again I just miss you and want your forgiveness and want 2 see you again. And then I heard in the spirit beloved love one another[John13:34] and forgive for love covers a multitude of sins.[1Peter4:8] Thankyou Holy Spirit. My luuvs many ppl will see their exes again after divine seperation for this is a season of breakthrough, acceleration and reconciliation. They now appreciate your presence beloved which is currently absent. And when God gives us the ok and confirmation 2 reach out again after divine seperation, which expires going into a new season[Daniel2:21] they will see through a spiritual lense and my luuvs when they come back again, forgive them hear them out and say you forgive. Say it cuz beloved they need 2 hear it. Many of your exes are not sleeping at night til they see you again like the king who couldn't sleep til he rewarded Mordechai for helping & saving him.[Esther6:1] Speak Holy Spirit Because they see you now and know that you've always been loving & kind 2 them. Your name is a serious prayer point & topic 4 they made a request to God concerning you beloved.[Phill4:6] They wanna chance 2 talk again. 2 be at peace & go fwd again, they need 2 get everything off their chest so be very sensitive in the spirit and hear them out with compassion.[Eph4:32] Expect waterworks when everything comes out & confessions. They've been through hell and a hard season hard on themselves for it. Forgive them and always cover them with the blood of Jesus. Because love covers a multitude of sins. Love one another my luuvs & forgive your beloved ex 70 x7. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

May2/23

Comments

Popular Posts