Prophetic Word: Beloved You Won't See Clearly Through A Carnality Lense, Lean Not On Your Own Understanding & Trust Me Instead
This is for someone my friend. I was laying on my lounging lawn chair reclined on my stomach in the sand just soaking in the sun and it's the kind of chair that looks like trampoline tarp material netting and as I was looking through the chair the netting looked blurry and out of focus but then when I pulled further away from it, the netting of the chair was clear again. And then I went into a vision a saw in the realm of the spirit looking through a magnifying glas close up looking at an insect but couldn't tell what it was because I was looking so close at it that my eyes were out of focus. And then I heard in the spirit, I am the God who sees and my ways and thoughts are not your ways and thoughts beloved [Isaiah55:8-9]focus on me and lean not on your own understanding because when you focus so close at the situation & overthink it instead rather than trusting me with it,[Prov3:5] it would just cause frustration & confusion in your flesh because you won't see the clear the picture of the insect with a carnality lense.[1Cor2:14] Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. Just like Haggar you may be feel alone in the secret places running from problems rather than facing them but he's the God who sees beloved.[Gen16:13] He knows your every need and understands every situation and has a solution to every problem. Speak Holy Spirit. He's the God who is faithful 2 turn things around[Romans8:28] and lead you in the wilderness 2 your promise land. Speak Holy Spirit you may be looking through a situation through a carnal lense but you won't see the bigger picture or get cuz they spiritually discerned beloved. Speak Holy Spirit. You may see with your eyes through the flesh but if you're not led by the Spirit you will trust what you see with your eyes rather than walking by faith instead.[Hebrews11:1] Whoo!! I don't know who this is for baby but take a step back and refocus on him, don't try 2 see the bigger picture through a carnal lense and lean not on your own understanding beloved despite what you see, and only trust Him.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
May3/23
Comments
Post a Comment