Prophetic Word: I Will Not Leave You Out 2 Dry Beloved, I Will Never Leave You Or Forsake You In Any Troubling Situation

 This is for someone my friend. I went into a vision and saw in the realm of the spirit a close up in the grass of a laundry basket and few clothes pins. And a really long clothes line with clothes hanging on it and then it started to rain and dark clouds came in, so this person was quickly grabbing everything and taking the clothes in. And then I heard in the spirit, I will not leave you out 2 dry beloved.[Romans8:28] I will never leave you or forsake you in any troubling situation. [Deuteronomy 31:6] Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. When it starts 2 rain, he will not leave you on the clothesline, through raging storms flapping in the wind and not bring you in. Speak Holy Spirit. He will turn around every situation who truly loves him, who is called according to his purpose.[Romans8:28] because if God is for you who can be against you beloved.[Romans8:31] Speak Holy Spirit. He will not take you 2 a place according 2 his will without provision, no he makes a way and provides for his children like he delivered the israelites out of egypt, through the wilderness and into thr promised land. He would not give you an assignment and then no guidance and direction, no he will come through with signs wonders and confirmations. Speak Holy Spirit. He would not leave you out 2 dry beloved. All have fallen short of the glory God & all have sinned.[Romans3:23] And God doesn't leave it hanging over your head like the laundry hanging on the clothesline with clothespins. My God Speak Holy Spirit.[Micah7:19] He does not expect perfection, he just wants authentic and on fire for him. God is faithful 2 order your steps and guide you if you let him because if he's in you, you cannot fall or fail beloved. I don't know who this is for baby but he will not leave you out 2 dry in any situation because through any storm he is faithful, 2 calm the storm and take the laundry in. Abba daddy will not leave you out 2 dry under any circumstance beloved. He always comes through when you have faith in him.

@Jesus'Girl8188♡
May4/23

Comments

Popular Posts