Prophetic Word: Beloved Faith Is The Substance That Recieves My Promises And Like Oxygen It Is Colorless, Tasteless & U Cant See It But It Does Exist Because Like Faith, Oxygen Is A Substance

 Heyyy my luuvs. I haven't had time 2 post til now cuz of birthday, errands, appointments etc so I'm a little bit behind and then today something happened that actually is connected 2 the first word so i'm joining these 2 together because someone needs this. God is so funny cuz I was going 2 post this yesterday but he wouldnt let me do it yet & then 2day by what I saw, he wanted me 2 add to it so I'll try not 2 mis spell words as I'm in a rush as I type this. Ohhh my luuvs never question him, trust your daddy and always be spirit led. Now I understand cuz they tie in. So this is for someone beloved. Shalom I love you with the love of Jesus. So yesterday I was quickly watering trees cuz I love 2 play in the dirt and with water love squishing my toes in my sand and getting my feet all dirty and playing in the garden. I'm just a beachy bushcrafty backcountry outdoorsy roughin it kinda woman and I was watering my trees before I cleaned up and left, I saw a rainbow unexpected and then one in spirit and I heard in the spirit beloved I promise[Numbers23:19] and then today errands and appointments and I saw a FedEx truck and then I heard it again in the realm of the spirit beloved I promise.[Isaiah55:11] So whoever this word is for who is discouraged because you havent seen it manifest yet & come 2 pass, it will yet my luuvs because you waited speak Holy Spirit which wasn't in vain beloved, and because you're more honorable than your family like Jabez and faith like him believing God can do it. Believing God for breakthroughs and elevation, believing him for complete healing and deliverance. Speak Holy Spirit God is not a man that he should lie neither the son of man that he should repent, will not he do it [Numbers23:19] but you gotta be in alignment 2 recieve it. Faith you can't see it but it is a substance beloved like oxygen which is an element and an element is a pure substance that cannot be broken down or transformed by a chemical reaction. Element is pure substance distinguished as a particular atomic number speak Holy Spirit because a substance is a form of matter that has characteristic properties and constant chemical composition. Speak Holy Spirit Now if faith is a substance because the Lord says now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen beloved[Hebrews11:1] then like oxygen it does exist, you cannot see faith my luuvs like oxygen but it is a substance and it is your faith that receives it. My God speak Holy Spirit because faith moves mountains[Matthew17:20] and faith in Greek origin means belief, pursuaded/confidence and assurance. And belief means trust and trust means confidence whoo!! and assurance can mean substance and faith is the substance. And the promise is coming cuz your faith by the power of the Holy Ghost will manifest it and his promises are yes and amen.[2Cor1:20] I don't know who this is for baby but just because you can't see God working or see it manifest yet, keep believing even if you do not see it because faith is this substance like oxygen and just like oxygen that is tasteless, colorless, and odorless, you cannot see the substance, but it is working and still does exist.

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

May31/June1/23

Comments

Popular Posts