Prophetic Word: 4 Those Who Work Hard & Put The Work In, Big Rewards & Promotions Are Coming Beloved

 Heyyy my luuvs. I was going 2 post a different word instead. I was pinning outfits & I dozed off before I wanted 2 finish and repinn yet. And I had a small prophetic dream when this happened. In this dream, Blessings and rewards kept happening to me and another person but I'm not sure who the person was. I didn't recognize them. and in the dream I saw my kids & I think they were asking me why all this was happening to me and another person because these were not small things these that happened or blessings that were common so there will be resentment. And In the dream I was telling someone else and my kids it is because God rewards those ppl who mean business, who diligently earnestly seek him. Not pretending 2 be a christian. Not pretending a relationship. The Bible doesn't say God rewards those who casually seek him. Rewards were happening and in the dream my children were asking why and I told them because God rewards them. He is not a man that he should lie and no one can curse what God calls chosen and blessed. And then I walked up these luxurious stairs and disappeared and the dream ended. And then when I woke up from it, I heard in the spirit rewards and promotions are coming beloved who put the work in, and have obeyed me walking in their assignment. Rewards are coming for the ones who seek me and mean business. [Hebrews11:6] Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. God is not going 2 reward someone whose lazy and living in the flesh who doesn't seek him, or casually seek him. Casually in greek origin means pretend commitment. Speak Holy Spirit He's looking for a hard worker that means business. A prayer warrior desiring 2 stay in the spirit. Someone he can trust 2 partner with 2 further his kingdom. Someone who won't walk away from God as soon as they get big rewards & blessed. My God speak Holy Spirit because we all have free will & he knows who is predestinated.[Matt22:14] When you live for God and serve him with all your heart and commited 2 the kingdom assignment he has given you beloved[Ephesians2:10] God will honor your growth and will fill you for your hunger and quench your thirst for righteousness.[Matthew5:6] Speak Holy Spirit. He blesses them because you are now in covenant with him and it is unbiblical for your life not 2 shift.[Romans8:28] Speak Holy Spirit. Big blessings and miracles and the supernatural becomes the new normal for someone who is born again my God Speak Holy Spirit[John3:3] because It is an uncommon life and uncommon love for Jesus, because many are called and few are chosen and he is looking for someone he can use[Matt22:14] greatly who dies every day 2 their carnalily mindset and their flesh and who is commited 2 him and their assignments because faith without works is dead and obedience is better than sacrifice beloved[1Saumuel15:22] He is not looking for ppl who are hypocrites who will turn on him as soon as they get a reward and get big blessed. He knows if the person will pass or fail the test. He knows hidden desires and motives. He knows the heart and what's truly within.[Jer17:9] And he will give the desires of the heart 2 those who delight in him. [Psalm37:4-5]  I don't know who this is for baby but do not not be surprised when God blesses you so uncommon then the rest of them because you actually seek him and put the work in and you get resentment 4 it becuz chosen ones have an uncommon love for Jesus and all of humanity beloved. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept1/23

Comments

Popular Posts