Prophetic Word: Angels Are On Assignment, Nothing Will Destroy You Beloved 4 You Are Under The Blood & Shield Of Protection
Heyyy my luuvs. I have a small word for someone beloved. As I was in the presence of the Lord spinning in circles and dancing and singing in the spirit 2 the song fighting for me🎶, it felt like Holy Spirit was hugging me and feet were lifted, in another dimension as I felt his touch in the spirit I then went into a vision and and saw in the realm of the spirit when Bowswer is shooting fire trying 2 destroy mario but Luigi is holding up a garbage can lid as a shield 2 protect him. And this kept going like one of those repetitive GIFS til I came out of the realm transitioned back again. And then I heard in the spirit nothing will destroy you beloved[Isaiah54:17] for you are covered in my blood and under my shield of protection and angels are on assignment. [Psalm91:11] Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. There are attacks you don't even know about that God has stopped before it even reached you beloved. There are witchcraft attempts that stopped in their tracks and got sent back 2 the sender because your daddy is fighting for you even if you don't see it. [Exodus14:14] Speak Holy Spirit. Luigi wouldn't let anything happen 2 mario beloved the same way your abba daddy in heaven won't let anything in the physcial or spirit realm with demons hurt you beloved.[1Chron16:22] because you belong 2 him. You have a supernatural hedge and shield of protection and nothing can harm you mario because if God is for you who can be against you beloved because we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. Speak Holy Spirit. I decree and declare and prophesy over you in the name of Jesus because you are his and under the blood, you are under Psalm 91 protection. I don't know who this for baby but you do not fear bowser or enemy attempts no matter what they come up with because firey darts and weapons will not touch you beloved because in the earth, angels are on assignment and you are under a shield of protection. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept2/23
Comments
Post a Comment