Prophetic Word: Beloved Change Is On The Horizon & I Will Finish What I Started
Heyyy my luuvs. I was going 2 post a different prophetic word first instead but I recieved this one from the The Holy Spirit shortly after the last one was published and he said this one was connected. I went into a vision and saw in the realm of the spirit the 4 seasons were changing over and over again and seeing sunsets in the spirit representing that God is changing the times and the seasons and the last word I released was God is doing a new thing this season. And then I heard in the spirit change is on the horizon. Beloved I will finish what I started [Phill1:6] Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. God is building his church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. [Matthew16:18] The world is changing rapid and many of God's children are stepping into their purpose [Jeremiah29:11] keep looking ahead. Thankyou Holy Spirit I'm hearing in the spirit new projects and assignments [Ephesians2:10] Whoever this word is for beloved. God is opening a new door that will be connected 2 your purpose and kingdom assignment. He wants us 2 walk in them for we are his workmanship. God is not playing beloved. There is work 2 be done on the earth 4 the souls harvest.[Matthew9:38] Thankyou Holy Spirit. We are in the Hebrew year 5783 which ends Sept15/23 at sunset and then the jewish year 5784 & Rosh Hashanah begins. Rosh Hashanah means head of the year and 5784 means chaff representing seperating the goats from the sheep that serve him & God is ready to separate wheat & the tares the chaff from the wheat beloved My God speak Holy Spirit wickedness In Israel was to remove the idolaters like chaff swirling away on the wind. Therefore they will be like the morning mist like the early dew that disappears like chaff swirling from a threshing floor like smoke escaping through a window [Hosea13:3] and the powerlessness of wicked people and nations against the judgment of God is compared to chaff floating on the wind. Speak Holy Spirit 5784 also means 2 awake from sleep mm because in these last days God is pouring out his spirit on all flesh. [Acts2:17] Thankyou Holy Spirit. The Hebrew year 5784 that will soon begin also means the year of open doors beloved. Rev3:8] September is the 9th month but sept actually means 7. And 7 means completion and perfection. Whoo!! Old doors are closing [Isaiah22:22] The year of new doors are about 2 open as God is bringing his ppl in realignment and rightful position. God is doing a new thing beloved.[Isaiah43:18-19] Get ready 2 take off because God is changing the times and the seasons[Daniel2:21] I don't know who this is for baby but God will finish what he started and nobody will stop it so get ready because change is on the horizon. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept9/23
Comments
Post a Comment