Prophetic Word: Beloved Don't Miss Your Flight Of Abundance Because Im Taking You From Glory 2 Glory Because Of Your Obedience

Heyyy my luuvs. I have more prophetic words I'll try 2 finish yet but I'll start with this one because it's smaller and this one is an urgent now word beloved. I dont know who this one Is for but in the realm I'm seeing an airport in Sanfransisco and going into a vision and seeing in the realm of the spirit a tall man carrying a small carry on briefcase wearing a black trench coat looking jacket. And he's getting ready 2 board the plane waiting on the passenger boarding bridge and then I heard in the spirit, get ready 4 take off beloved, I'm doing a new thing this season[Isaiah43:18-19] Don't look back and miss your flight of abundance because I'm taking you from glory 2 glory because of your obedience. Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. Whoever this word is for you are thinking about going back 2 egypt but God is saying don't look back because what he has for you no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no mind has conceived what he has prepared for those who love him.  Speak Holy Spirit  notice He says prepared past tense. God has already prepared it. There are things just for you that I cannot have beloved. Because every child of God has different spiritual gifts & different inheritance. Thankyou Holy Spirit I'm hearing in the spirit satan wants you 2 go back because he doesn't want you 2 recieve God's inheritance but rebuke satan & the flesh and keep looking ahead. I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus you will not miss your flight that God has prepared for you this season but you will go from glory 2 glory 2 deeper realms and reach elevation. Im also getting in the spirit the man was well dressed hearing upgrades and lavish in the spirit. I don't know who this is for baby but obedience is better than sacrifice and God is a rewarder of those diligently seek Him but if you are obedience, big rewards are coming for sacrifices and promotions. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. Recieve this 4 there are no boundaries with the annointing beloved. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus. 

1Cor2:9 | Isaiah43:18-19 | 1Samuel15:22 | 2Cor3:18 | Hebrews11:1 | Hebrews11:6 | John10:10 | Jeremiah29:11 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Sept9/23

Comments

Popular Posts