Prophetic Word: Beloved I Know Who You Are I Will Give You A New Heart Of Flesh & Darkness Will Crumble & All Bitterness & Hardness

 Heyyy my luuvs. This is for someone my friend. I have been hearing this is not who you are🎶 in the spirit and I went into a vision and saw in the realm of the spirit when Takaw is angry running charging at Moana across the ocean after she holds the heart up so she sees it because Taka feels hurt and angry that maui took it, she begins 2 sing and walk towards the lava monster Takaw confident and fearless which is really Te fiti the island and she knows it And she is singing walking across the ocean and says I know who you really are and when she puts the heart back again, the cold hard rock and darkness crumbles and Te fiti is reborn again. And then I heard in the spirit. I know who you are beloved[Jeremiah1:5] and I will give you a new heart of flesh & new sprit [Ezekiel36:26] after you repent from your darkness [sins] & born again[John3:3] & then the darkness will crumble & I will restore you[Joel2:25] and I will make even your enemies 2 be at peace with you beloved.[Proverb16:7] Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. The darkness crumbled when the heart was restored again. And everything was like new on the island.[Revelation21:5] The enemy stole Tafitis heart for a season that belonged 2 her beloved and then it turned her cold into darkness and everything was dying because of it.[John10:10] But Moana interceded and was used 2 return the heart back 2 her again. My God Speak Holy Spirit and often God will give you a spiritual healing gift & use you 2 intercede for them because love covers a multitude of sins and whom the son sets free is free indeed beloved.[John8:36] Whoever this word is for beloved. The enemy has stolen your heart and you have become so cold like Taka angry cold and filled with bitterness and you don't even want 2 be like that or like it. The bitterness is making the heart sick causing despair and affliction. Speak Holy Spirit. It's like you're buried alive under all this pain and hardened but this does not define you because this is not who you are beloved. The darkness will crumble when God heals your heart and removes the heart of stone and gives you a new heart of flesh.[Ezekiel36:26] Speak Holy Spirit And I feel your sadness and what you feel in the spirit. You have been hurt and feeling hurt by what happened and you need healing and deliverance from it. Something happened which was a demonic assignment 2 kill steal and destroy you beloved[John10:10] and now you are angry because of regretful actions and ignorance[2Cor2:11] and how it went down and what happened and there's like a cloud of sadness and darkness im seeing in the spirit. And you have been acting strong smiling on the outside but inside you are broken feeling this cloud of darkness waiting for restoration. But what I'm seeing in the spirit, God is using the pain 2 birth a new you beloved and purpose[Isaiah66:9] because many are called and few are chosen. Speak Holy Spirit. God knows who you really are beloved. I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus all bitterness, darkness and all hardness will crumble at the feet of Jesus and God will heal you and give you a heart of flesh and new spirit and all the pain will be gone as He restores you again and you will become a new creation. I dont know who is this is for baby but Taka was charging at Moana in anger with full intentions 2 hurt her but she couldn't do it my God speak Holy Spirit because God will make even your enemies 2 be at peace with you beloved and he will use you 2 even intercede 4 them because underneath all that rock hard bitterness is someone waiting for the darkness 2 crumble 2 be re-born, 2 be born again[John3:3] because the darkness doesn't define you or sin because this is not who you are beloved so always be kind and loving 2 them like your daddy is because love covers a multitude of sins and all their darkness and hardness will crumble yet. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept2/23

Comments

Popular Posts