Prophetic Word: Do Not Worry About 2mrw & Be Anxious 4 Nothing Beloved, Today Will Have It's Own Troubles But Pray About Everything Instead
Heyyy my luuvs. I have so many prophetic words 4 youu piling up again. Im excited 2 release them & I'll try 2 get atleast a few finished. I don't know who I'm seeing in the spirit but this person looks nervous. I went into a vision and saw in the realm of the spirit someone pulling on their hair and biting their nail beds and even just shaky and figity twitchy looking very anxious and nervous. And then I heard in the spirit be anxious for nothing but pray about everything beloved in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests.[Phillipians4:6-7] Do not worry about 2mrw either for it worries about itself for today will have enough troubles on its own beloved.[Matthew6:34] Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. Being anxious or nervous is an unclean spirit which is connected 2 fear which is a stubborn demon. The spirit of anxiety is connected 2 worry which is connected 2 fear and worry and anxious in greek origin means merimnao which translates 2 pulled apart divided and divided in greek origin translates 2 seperated or cut into pieces. Speak Holy Spirit. The devil uses fear and worry 2 cut you into pieces because if he can cut you into pieces, you are broken and delayed[John10:10] in no position 2 get 2 your promises and purpose.[Jeremiah29:11] and also distracted. And interesting enough Holy Spirit revealed 2 me that distraction in Latin also means pulled apart and separated. My God speak Holy Spirit. Because God's ppl are destroyed and perish for lack of knowledge.[Hosea4:6] Worry, anxiety and distraction actually pulls us away from Him because we are letting the those thoughts amd imaginations exalt itself beloved when we should be taking them captive.[2Cor10:5] Speak Holy Spirit and this is why fear and worry dominate because we are operating through our flesh because worry and anxiety and fear is sin and sin is unbelief which divides us my God speak Holy Spirit from him if we do not surrender and repent [Isaiah59:2] and learn 2 lean not on our own understanding but trust only him through all circumstances.[Prov3:5-6] Because when we trust him we are telling the Lord, I know you got this. It's out of my hands and I don't need 2 wory about any situation and there is a peace he gives that the world giveth not beloved. Speak Holy Spirit. Jesus warned His disciples against worry beloved. In the Sermon on the Mount, He clearly told them not 2 worry about what they would eat or drink, or about what they would wear [Matthew 6:25, 28, 31] He repeated the same command in Luke 12:22. He scolded Martha for allowing her anxiety 2 control her in her flesh [Luke 10:41] Worrying and overthinking gets you nowhere in any situation but prayer is the key my luuvs 2 finding any solution because the prayer of a righteous person availth much which means powerful effective. My God speak Holy Spirit because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world beloved meaning no demon of fear or worry and anxiety has authority over you beloved because God has given you all power and authority 2 trample on them. Speak Holy Spirit every and scorpion.[Luke10:19] Keep your amor on and use your sword of the spirit. I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus that God will transform you by the renewing of your mind yet[Romans12:2] for he has not given you a spirit of fear but of love power and a sound mind beloved.[2Timothy1:7] I don't know this is for baby but always cast your care on Him for he careth for you beloved and be anxious for nothing but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus And above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept3-4/23
Comments
Post a Comment