Prophetic Word: A Double Portion Blessing Is Coming Beloved, Double 4 Your Trouble After Deliverance

Heyyy my luuvs. This is for someone my friend. In the realm, I don't know who I'm seeing in the spirit but I saw a woman who had above shoulder length brown hair and she is pregnant with twins. She also looks uncomfortable and nauseous. And in this vision in the spirit she was locking her front door of her house and walking on the street 2 her suv so maybe it was an ultrasound or dr appointment. And then I heard in the spirit til the end of this year double blessing portion, double 4 your trouble beloved. [Isaiah61:7] Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. You're uncomfortable going through a situation but you are riding it out waiting for the deliverance. Whoever this word is for beloved you are getting double 4 the shame ppl tried 2 project on you and enjoyed hurting you with it and now you are birthing purpose from it [Isaiah66:9] but you are patiently waiting for deliverance. Speak Holy Spirit. You are going 2 your appointments and still being obedient. You are praising God through the waiting and discomfort through all of it. And God is saying get ready because a double portion blessing is getting ready 2 happen. A table that is lavished. I'm seeing another woman in the spirit with twins in high chairs laughing back n forth with their baby communication language so precious I don't know who this is for baby but God will contend with those who contend with you miss annointed. God is giving you double for your trouble yet so all the pain will be worth it becuz you will inherit a double portion in your land and everlasting joy will be yours beloved. I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus, Instead of your shame you will receive a double portion and instead of disgrace you will rejoice in your inheritance. Get ready my luuvs becuz there is no comdemnedation for those who are in Christ Jesus walking not in the flesh but walking in the spirit and projecting shame on u will not be tolerated. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. Recieve this my luuvs 4 there are no boundaries with the annointing. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus. 

Romans8:1 | Psalm23:5-6 |Isaiah66:9 | Psalm126:5 | Isaiah61:7

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Sept6/23

Comments

Popular Posts