Prophetic Word: I Got Your Back Beloved, I Am Making A Way Out Of Every Situation

 Heyyy my luuvs. This is for someone my friend. I heard I got your back in the spirit when my oldest was on the trampoline doing back flips. And then I went into a vision and saw in the realm of the spirit Aladdin in chains and Abu had the key and was releasing him, he was helping him. He was a loyal monkey friend that always had Aladdin's back no matter what situation they ended up in and right now I'm seeing in the spirit how Aladdin was trapped in the cave of wonders and there is fire everywhere in it because of Abu touching the lamp in disobedience and although Aladdin was trapped inside he didn't die from the lava fiery furnace surrounding him because of Abu and magic carpet helping him. He survives and gets out of it. And then I heard in the spirit I am making a way and I got your back in every situation, no weapon formed against you shall prosper beloved. [Isaiah54:17] Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. You're in a similar situation. You're either incarcerated, in a toxic or ugly situation, or prison mindset and you are waiting like Aladdin 2 be rescued waiting for deliverance like the Israelites from Egypt.[Exodus14:13] Speak Holy Spirit. You may be stuck in a fiery furnace or trapped in a prison mindset but God will never leave you or forsake you beloved. He has your back in every situation because whom the son sets free is free indeed beloved.[John8:36] When Paul and Silas were in chains like Aladdin in a prison, God literally bust them out of there sending an earthquake 2 loose the chains on them. My God speak Holy Spirit because with man it is impossible but with God all things are possible beloved.[Matthew19:26] God makes a way when there seems 2 be no way out of any situation. God will split the sea open before he let's Pharoah or the egyptians harm you beloved. Speak Holy Spirit. Aladdin never died or flew off the magic carpet with lava surrounding him because just like the Hebrew children, God was in the fiery furnace with them and they did not burn, they did not even smell like smoke from it.[Daniel3:27] They did not die when it looked hopeless. My God speak Holy Spirit how many times have we seen it the grace of God 2 even still be here alive 2 today from all the traps of the enemy and death attempts.[Joh10:10] Come on Holy Spirit because when it looks impossible or hopeless, God gets all the glory from it when he rescues you at the last minute because you're called and chosen. Speak Holy Spirit. Whoever this word is for you are looking at your situation through logic but God is stretching your faith 2 believe and trust him through it.[Prov3:5-6] even when it doesn't make sense. Mm. Because faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen beloved.[Hebrews11:1] faith is a Substance catch this in your spirit. Substance in greek origin means foundation and foundation in greek origin means keystone and keystone means a central stone at the summit of an arch, locking the whole together beloved my God speak Holy Spirit. The keystone is the most important stone in arches, faith is a substance which is the foundation Whoo!! and faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God beloved. My God speak Holy Spirit.[Romans10:17] because the Holy Word of God is living and active. You're not reading it, it reads 2 you beloved and the annointing adjusts itself based on your level of understanding and revelation. Whoo!! [Hebrews4:12] Whoever this word is for I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus that God is busting you out of the chains of your situation. He's going 2 shake everything up and get you out of it because your daddy is faithful and no weapon formed against you shall prosper beloved. I don't know who this is for baby but if you're going through a tough situation it's because God knows you can handle it. He had faith in Daniel in the lions den & he has faith in you in this moment and he will never leave or forsake you through it. He has your back through it all hunny through thick and thin. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Sept5/23

Comments

Popular Posts