Prophetic Word: Only One Key Opens That Hotel Room Beloved, Or The Man Cannot Get In
Heyyy my luuvs. This is for someone my friend. I was smelling chlorine in the spirit and as a prophetic seer I've smelt smoke and even honey in the realm and can't explain it. So I'm asking ok Lord what are you trying 2 show me with the chlorine and why am I smelling this. So it's like a puzzle waiting for more pieces & confirmation so be patient my luuvs cuz sometimes I wait 4 more details before I publish it. And the Lord is showing me this luxurious hotel I always used 2 go 2 as a kid. And then I heard the key in the spirit. And then I went into a vision and saw in the realm of the spirit the luxurious hotel year around I went 2 in my teens and as a kid and the room service maids in the hallway with their carts and cleaning products. And I'm seeing a man with dark hair and subtle facial hair, hair is geled and he is with a friend. And the man tried 2 get into his room but couldn't because he actually grabbed his friends key back at the pool balcony table by accident. So they traded the keys laughed, and both men got into their rooms and said see you back at the pool in a bit. And then I heard in the spirit no matter how many keys that man tries 2 get in, there is only one key that will open that door because I am the truth, the life the way beloved & there is no other way 2 the father through reconciliation [John14:6] Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. The biggest deception the enemy satan uses in this world is that other religions will save you, and open doors 2 heaven because lucifer fell like lightning out of heaven and he can't come back because he's forever banished [Luke10:18] so he goes after what God loves most, humanity and his creation. Speak Holy Spirit and if he can get you 2 believe there is no God then he loves it because you need Jesus 2 obtain salvation [Romans10:13] and there is a way that seemeth right 2 man but in the end is it is death and destruction. And buddah and darwin and Allah are examples that lead 2 death. Jesus is the only true God who died and rose again on the third day & resurrected. And Jesus is the ressurection and the life beloved. So the enemy will tell you in your head other keys will get you into that hotel room full of deception my God speak Holy Spirit [Prov14:12] because God's kingdom is not of this world and we need 2 be born again[John3:3] because we have satans nature[Jer17:9] serpent seed[Gen3] til we are converted and all have fallen short of the Glory of God and all have sinned. [Romans3:23] and satan is the God of this world who has blinded the minds of unbelievers so that they cannot see the light of the gospel speak Holy Spirit that displays the glory of Christ who is the image of God beloved. [2Cor4:4] baby the spirtual realms and spiritual world is more real than this world is because by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him. [Colossians1:16] speak Holy Spirit and we are in a spiritual battle hunny because our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms beloved [Ephesians6:11-12] God is not the author of confusion my luuvs, only satan is and I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus that God would remove the blindfold from your eyes and they would be opened that you would repent from your sins, deny yourself, follow him and become saved born again and a new creation.[2Cor5:17] Thanku Lord im also seeing in the spirit other keys not working in car doors & mail boxes only one opens it at the post office. I dont know who this is for baby but Jesus Christ is the truth the life the way and the only key 2 eternal life, glorious immortal body and paradise with him because there is no other way 2 the father through reconciliation for forgiveness of sins. Every other key won't work my luuvs because it is deception because there is only one key that will open that hotel room door 2 get in. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept7/23
Comments
Post a Comment