Prophetic Word: Prepare Mentally 4 Hatred As I Announce U Like Daphne Beloved Because U R My Representation, U Will Endure Persecution When I Place U High Above All The Nations
Heyyy my luuvs. This is for someone beloved & the devil fought this one hard with spirtual warfare from being published. It didnt save after I edited it again. I went into a vision & saw in the realm of the spirit. When Daphne gets the revelation that her dad henry is actually royalty and she leaves home 2 seek her dad & find him. She goes from wearing regular clothes 2 looking put together and regal because there is a higher standard of being a representation of him. And I'm seeing in the spirit how Daphne goes 2 into the runway of the fashion show by accident and gets noticed by men which is eye candy 2 them and the girls are jealous because she's stealing their spotlight and getting the center of attention that they want and recognition. And the vision shifted & I'm seeing in the spirit how she is formally announced at events and the hot topic in the tabloids and discussion and being pursued even but there was more pressure and responsibility now than there was before then because of a new revelation. And then I heard in the spirit. I am announcing you beloved and prepare mentally for hatred as I'm preparing a table in the presence of your enemies beloved.[Psalm23:5-6] You are a royal priesthood and my vessel of representation [Pet2:9] and those who live Godly will suffer persecution. [2Tim3:12] Thanku Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. If you're gonna go 2 the top, you will become the hot topic and get noticed because they fear you when you are called by the Lord and he places you high above all the nations.[Deut28:1] So do not let the malicious gossip or jealousy upset you beloved because you will be talked about no matter what happens. Speak Holy Spirit. Persecution in greek origin means hostility, ill treatment and opression. And opression means malicious or unjust treatment. My God Speak Holy Spirit. Because your light triggers demons. Daphne was hated because she stood out and ppl were drawn 2 her quirky clutzy and light within.[Matt5:14-16] Why do you try so so hard 2 fit in when you were born stand out beloved. She was a true heir before Clarissa which was the step daughter in line 2 the throne before they knew she existed. And Daphne became a threat because she was taking away her spotlight but it was Daphnes' rightful position. Just how Vashti had 2 step down because it was Esthers' rightful position 2 rise 4 such a time as this. But the step mom's dad controlled them and made sure that everyone didn't know that Henry got Libby pregnant had a secret love child so they sent her away and paid her off 2 stay quiet because then the secret would be exposed that they were still in love through seperation caused a rift between them and Daphne did exist. But the truth always comes out beloved because there is nothing hidden or concealed that will not be revealed in the open.[Luke8:17] Speak Holy Spirit. What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun beloved[Ecc1:9] but If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.[1John1:9] because his mercies are new every morning and he is slow 2 anger beloved. Whoever this word is for my luuvs your life is about 2 change forever a huge transformation. You're going 2 the next level and dimension.[2Cor3:18] You will be pursued and the hot topic of discussion becuz your daddy is announcing you & taking you high above all the nations. I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus you are being transformed into his image and will be seated with Christ Jesus in Heavenly places. I don't know who this is for baby but you better get ready because you were seeking your abba daddy and found him, & now you will go from rags 2 riches fame overnight cuz of your obedience high above all the nations becuz you're chosen and you're about 2 be hated for it, persecuted and you will become the hot topic. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept4/23
Comments
Post a Comment