Prophetic Word: You Are The Salt Of The Earth Beloved, Salt Is Effective As A Preservative

 Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this is for beloved but I was hearing salt shakers in the spirit and going into a vision and seeing in the realm of the spirit someone at a fancy restaurant sprinkling salt on their dish. Hear me by the spirit of God. Let your speech be always with grace seasoned with salt beloved. You are the salt of the earth and the world needs your saltiness. Someone will be impacted by it so keep sprinkling that salt on everyone's dish with your pure love and saltiness. Because someone is being shaken by it & led 2 Jesus. Sprinkle it like glitter everywhere you go baby in all the dark unseasoned places. Because salt is effective as a preservative. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Mark9:50 | Matthew5:13 | Colossions4:6 | 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Sept12/23

Comments

Popular Posts