Prophetic Impartation
Heyyy my luuvs. This is Prophetess Shellz Marie coming at ya with another prophetic word and impartation beloved. I will try 2 post & publish prophetic words more often in the coming up season maybe even more on my blog with recipes and design well see yet. Each page I write, type, spelling errors & edit is all time consuming, balancing my ministry, my life and my kids. Holy Spirit has been letting me know and revealing 2 me that quite a few of you are hungry for more content. He showed me a couple things in the realm and one of the few things I saw is my icon, emoji eyes, fries and and smiley big grin emoticons in the spirit. Aww my luuvs prophetically you know all I wanna do is counsel & mentor you 2 see you win. Everything I do is 4 u beloved & my daddy King Jesus. I am here 4 God's ppl 2 edify the body of Christ to mentor, write, counsel, and prophesy when Holy Spirit gives me utterance. 2 see you get stronger & closer 2 Jesus. And bring the unsaved in. Time is running out as Jesus is coming soon beloved. This is the hour God is building his church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Some of u may have noticed the posts haven gotten longer lol and more 2 read wasn't my intention and it's hard 2 squeeze in and fit but the prophetic annoining has increased & power of authority exousia and dunamis & the prophetic flow is so strong I could write pages. I don't control what I see and hear In the spirit. And Holy Spirit will reveal things 2 intercede & redeem beloved. Some posts will be shorter others longer and it all depends but baby it will grow your patience in the spirit if they're longer 2 read them. Holy Spirit knows how 2 get your attention. Feel free 2 go back & re-read them as they are still alive, active & always annointed. But because you are sitting under the annointing of this prophetic ministry you will see growth, acceleration and you will be blessed becuz the oil drips down from the prophet and splashes onto you beloved & the more you pull on the annointing, the more exceedingly abundantly God will blow your mind and your life will shift. Mm. The Shunamite woman had a good relationship with Elisha the prophet & becuz of this the prophet said I gotcha by this time next year she would have a baby was prophesied over her & she was like plz man of God dont mess with my head but she did and when her baby died, the prophet interceded & the baby came back from the dead. The Shunamite woman was blessed because she honored the prophet. That's a word for someone. Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward beloved. [Matthew10:41] and as God's prophetess I am honored 2 serve, wage war in the spirit and intercede 4 you beloved. There are some ppl here who are waiting 4 breakthroughs, others have been going thru a difficult season. Others have hit rock bottom. I see financial problems, sickness, depression. Some of you have gangs of demons turning your life upside down but that ends today in the name of Jesus and that is why you're here beloved. With Jesus, there is no such thing as a hopeless situation. You are never 2 far gone for King Jesus. The devil is little punk who is powerless. I prophesy you are getting your fire back and getting back on track again & you will come back stronger than you've ever been in the name of Jesus. I'm seeing a clock countdown & a rocket in the spirit. Some of you you're getting ready 2 elevate & take off this season going 2 the nexted dimension. I'm also seeing a gear shift in a black car in the spirit the gear stick. Some of you your life is about 2 take a dramatic turn, and shift becuz you're diligently seeking him and I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus you are getting ready 2 elevate & see rewards for your obedience & you are blessed going out & blessed coming in and you will be rewarded 4 staying connected 2 this prophetic ministry and the prophet as we go 2 higher realms in the spirit diligently seeking Him. I give God alone all the glory for what he's going 2 do in all your lives my luuvs this season. Many of you will give God glory & testify God did it 4 me becuz you didn't give up & had faith in Him even at rock bottom but there is a purpose for every season. So if you're under this prophetic ministry it is not a coincidence. And get ready becuz I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus that the anointing is getting ready 2 break things off of you & bust u out of chains of bondage and sin will not have dominion over you but u will walk in kingdom dominion as many as can receive it & you will go 2 the next level & grow in stature & wisdom. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. Recieve this 4 there are no boundaries with the annointing beloved. I am always interceding you 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Oct6/23
Comments
Post a Comment