Prophetic Word: Be Harmless As Doves & Wise As Serpents, Satan Transforms As An Angel Of Light Beloved
Heyyy my luuvs. This is for someone my friend. A prophetic word warning so be vigilant. In the realm I saw a woman who was really dressed up wearing heels and just elegant. And I felt sick when I saw this in the spirit so somebody must really need this. I went into a vision and saw in the realm of the spirit. This was a fancy formal event. And in the spirit this woman was saying hi 2 everyone and she was talking 2 these few other women. And they were all smiley and really sweet to this woman but when she walked away, the 2 women just glared at her and sneered and if looks could kill, she'd be dead. Mm Thank-you Holy Spirit. Those girls were hiding that they were jealous. Im also seeing snakes wrapped around in trees in the amazon in the spirit. So whoever this word is for beloved. God is warning someone 2 stay vigilant and trust no one but him even around them that are closest. Stay quiet because there is somebody around you that is acting like a friend. Some of you it's your family members, parents relatives others it's aqauinances and for a few of you it's actual ppl you think are your friends but they are actually snakes in the grass and toxic. Speak Holy Spirit becareful my luuvs because prophetically the chosen ones always get attacked or dismissed or even secretly envied and rejected by their own flesh and blood even my God speak Holy Spirit because Satan transforms as an angel of light beloved appearing 2 have your back and best interest but be not ignorant of satans devices. I'm seeing in the spirit you're grown adults but some of you have really controlling jealous parents others it's 2 faces friends that smile in your presence but behind your back they are another person. Speak Holy Spirit. Whoever this word is beloved you are unequally yoked 2 them if they are wicked. Light doenst yoke with or live with darkness. God is warning you so you guard your heart with diligence. Mm but I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus that God will give you his wisdom 2 discern spirits so you can be harmless a dove and wise as a serpent. Whoah!! Some of you actually feel spiritually suffocated losing hunger for God and this weariness. I just saw in the spirit a python spirit that tries 2 squeeze the breath out of you by twisting & coils its way around the victim and suffocates them spiritually literally suffocating the life out of person. In the spirit realm Satan does this 2 steal kill destroy as much as he can. It squeezes the spiritual life out of them by squeezing the spiritual breath out of them. I'm seeing in the spirit a serpents coils getting tighter and tighter trying 2 crush the head and squeeze til there's no breath. I bind that python spirit in the name of Jesus, that spirit that is just kind of squeezing you, causing depression, oppression and weariness that breaks off of you now in the name of Jesus. Recieve this for whom the son sets free is free indeed and the annointing breaks the yoke beloved and I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus the Lord is righteous and has cut you free from the cords of the wicked and you shall declare the works of the Lord and shall not die but live. For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart beloved and the python spirit is broken off you now in the name of Jesus. Recieve by faith hunny fresh oil fresh filling of the Holy Spirit. When something feels off sweetie it is and God will expose them. In the name of Jesus I break the word-curses spoken & sent against you beloved. I break those voices speaking against you trying to slander you and I condemn every tongue rising against you in judgement in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but this is a warning that not everyone is who they appear 2 be even if its family you thought had your back or friends, relatives, when God reveals things about someone, trust him because it's for redemption and he would not lie 2 you because spirit leads you into all truth and God will show you someone's spirit if they are of the light or darkness. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. Recieve this 4 there are no boundaries with the annointing beloved. I am always interceding you 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
1Cor15:33 | Hebrews4:12 | 1John1:5 | John1:5 |Psalm119:125 | Psalm129:4 | Psalm118:17 | Matthew10:16 | 2Cor6:14 | James3:16 | John8:36 |Romans8:7@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Comments
Post a Comment