Prophetic Word: Beloved I Promise Now Believe 4 It, U Will Reap A Harvest If You Faint Not & Do Not Quit
Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved. One of my favorite songs is How Great is our God instrumental music cuz when I listen 2 it, it hits my spirit & I feel the annointing strongest & receive something and hear or see something in spirit. I could be driving, making supper, shopping and I'll still hear and see something in the spirit. So somebody really needs this & I gotta be obedient. I was listening 2 this song & singing and I saw a rainbow in the spirit and as I saw this rainbow in the realm, I heard in the spirit. I promise. I was going 2 release this word and then forgot about it and released the other one instead and while I was in the Lord's presence listening 2 Cece Winnans believe for it. I saw the rainbow again in the spirit. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. It's still coming yet. Sarah waited a lonnnng time 4 her promise, years and she even laughed and doubted. But at the appointed time when she was ready, God fulfilled his word, kept his promise and she recieved it. Thankyou Holy Spirit. Im hearing in the spirit do not get weary in well doing beloved you will reap if you faint not this season. Mm Do not plant doubt in your heart baby just because you don't see it, believe for it. Whatever that is according 2 God's will for your life pursuing him. I don't know who this is for but my gas gage was close 2 empty & Holy Spirit just made it go up a quarter again so whoever this word is for beloved I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus if you are faithful in alignment pursuing his holiness and righteousness waiting for God's promises, theres going 2 be unsusual favor yet for obedience & you shall see it & recieve by faith for God is not a man that he should lie beloved 4 his word does not return 2 him void, his promises are yes and amen and he watches over his word 2 perform it. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Matt6:33 | Gal6:9 | Hebrews11:1 | Isaiah1:19 | Hebrews 11:6 | Numbers23:19 | Isaiah55:11 | John10:10 | Jeremiah29:11 | Hebrews11:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Oct4/23
Comments
Post a Comment