Prophetic Word: Beloved On Your Road 2 Your Destination, There Will Always Be Delays & Blockages If There Is Unforgiveness

 Heyyy my luuvs. This is Prophetess Shellz Marie of the Lord Jesus Christ coming at ya with another prophetic word beloved. Someone really needs this impartation. I saw a person on their knees in the spirit begging someone with hands in a praying position that looked like they were begging for forgiveness and the other person was stretching out their arm like talk 2 the hand not accepting it with a turned head and then I saw in the realm a tower of mega blocks with a bunch of kids and Lego on the floor and building blocks in the spirit. And these kids were playing with cars but the tower was blocking them. And then I heard in the spirit forgiveness. Baby hear me by the spirit of God and catch this in your spirit. Do not harbor resentment, anger, bitterness which are grudges. They'll be no blockages if there is forgiveness. I just saw a river stream in the spirit unable 2 flow becuz of a tree falling & blocking it. My God Speak Holy Spirit becuz a blockage is an obstruction which makes movement or flow difficult or impossible beloved. Whoo!! I just heard for someone examine heart, in the spirit. Mm somebody hear needs this. Repeat after me beloved only if you mean it. Jesus, forgive me and take all this pain, anger & resentment from me and every burden, take it from me Jesus, I do not want it and give me a heart that loves and forgives like you do in the name of Jesus. Ok now weep if you have 2 & sit in his presence. As long as you have unforgiveness, it will block what you're waiting 4 hunny and breakthroughs and promises. If you don't forgive someone else for their sins, how can your Heavenly father forgive you for your sins. But I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus that the yoke of unforgiveness is breaking off you in the name of Jesus and you will see your breakthrough this season. Mm I don't know who this for baby but on the road 2 your destination, there will always be delays and blockages if there is bitterness & unforgiveness. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. Recieve this 4 there are no boundaries with the annointing beloved. I am always interceding you 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus. 

Matthew 6:15 | Ephesians4:32 | John13:34 | John10:10 | Jeremiah29:11 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Oct5/23

Comments

Popular Posts