Prophetic Word: Beloved Secrets & Revelations Are Coming Out That Have Been Hiding Below The Skins Surface, So The Wound Exposed Can Heal & Get Rid Of The Infection
Heyyy my luuvs. I was hearing infections need 2 be exposed below the skin so the wounds can heal in the spirit and then I went into a vision and saw in the realm of the spirit someone who had a finger infection but didn't know it and it was all green and pussy with a bandaid over it but then the person ripped the bandaid off it and poked into it so concerned because they didn't know it was that infected and were told if they do not expose the infection and get it into the salt water and even antibiotics, they may have 2 get an amputation if they don't get rid of the severe infection. And then I heard in the spirit beloved secrets and revelations are coming out that have been hiding below the skins surface[Mark4:22] because ppl are living with Infections that are making them sick and I am exposing the Infections 2 prosper them[Jer29:11] because nothing is hidden.[Luke8:17] Thankyou Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. Covering a wound and throwing a bandaid over it before the infection is gone doesn't help the full healing process because no air can get at it, it needs 2 be treated. But when you soak the hand by faith in the living water[John4:14] miracles begin 2 happen and so does the healing process. My God speak Holy Spirit because once the infection is exposed, gone and no longer poses as a threat, then the bandaid can cover it because there is no longer a secret infection that is hidden for last part of the healing process 2 come 2 completion [John10:10] mm and scar formation makes you more resilient. I'm seeing in the spirit dinner/supper at the same restaurant again. Somebody is going 2 meet up again face 2 face conversation and all the hurt the pain the secret infections will be exposed above the surface so the healing process can begin.[Luke8:17] Im hearing in the spirit. I want this. There's a strong desire for this 2 come out and reconciliation. I released the word conviction reconciliation apologies confessions, nothing is hidden on Oct 2nd. This word is further confirmation that it's going 2 happen for whoever is receiving that word in the name of Jesus and who it is for beloved. I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus if you have the right motive & you delight in him he will give you the desire of your heart beloved 2 meet up again 2 reveal things & secrets for reconciliation before the year ends.That God will expose the secret infection so you can heal again and restore your peace & joy, and honor your decision 2 make peace again.[John14:27] the peace he gives but not as the world giveth. Things are being exposed because there are hidden secret infections that are making ppl sick that they are good at hiding like they are ok below the skins surface my God speak Holy Spirit but pretending theres no infection mm [Psalm147:3] but deep below the surface there is a spreading infection only causing more problems.[1Peter5:8] Speak Holy Spirit. When there are finger or toe infections, it needs 2 be exposed or it will get more infected. It's uncomfortable when the infection is exposed and brought 2 the open but as long as the infection is hidden it will never heal because it's now in the bloodstream fatal deep below the skin's surface becoming a life threatening situation. Speak Holy Spirit. God is exposing secrets and deep revelations before the end of the year yet because keeping secrets can cause illness if its not treated, like a wound infection but always hidden. because secrets cause fear and stress hormones causing distress, digestive and sleep problems causing chronic pain beloved. I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus that God will restore the joy of your salvation and I break every yoke of sickness depression illness off of you now in the name of Jesus & declare you're healed. I prophesy the annointing breaks the yoke therefore whom the son sets free is free indeed & by his stripes you are healed beloved recieve this. It is not God's will for you 2 live in secret pain in chains of bondage with hidden infections.[John8:36] What you don't reveal can't heal beloved. Things are coming up 2 the surface 2 be delt with yet so you can heal from infections. I just heard in the spirit reconciliation is better beloved.[Romans12:18] I don't know who this is for baby but 2 get rid of the infection & heal again, secrets will have 2 be revealed not hidden below the skins surface. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Oct5/23
Comments
Post a Comment