Prophetic Word: Beloved There Will Be An Apology & Face 2 Face Conversation Because The Desire Of The Heart Is Being Met Concerning Reconciliation
Heyyy my luuvs. Whoever this prophetic word is for beloved whoahh!! the devil fought me hard on this one being posted & published and then that then this etc then the internet was acting up in that moment mm so the enemy does not want this breakthrough 4 you 2 happen. This word is further confirmation that your prayer is being answered concerning the desire of your heart 4 reconciliation [Psalm37:4-5] because I saw something else in the spirit. And I just prophesy over you in the name of Jesus that the Lord will perfect all that which concerns you beloved. I saw someone in the realm writing with their finger on a foggy windshield the words I'm sorry in the spirit. Go back and read the other prophetic words about reconciliation because they do connect. I'm also hearing peace on earth good will 2 men in the spirit. Whoever this word is for beloved it's like a big puzzle and all the pieces connect. There is one word that isn't on my website but that one was when I saw a man and woman in a vehicle daytimeish & reconciling again months ago maybe 6 it connects. another one I relased was the word Sept9/23 change is on the horizon[Daniel2:21] and then I released the word Sept 30/23 apologies and confessions are coming yet November or Christmas[Prov16:7] so expect a dinner supper invitation or even just them reaching out again meeting up in person before the year ends this also connects. And then Holy Spirit surprised me because I heard x marks the spot in the spirit and saw the letter X in the sand and a boat and treasure chest in the spirit. Dinner date of love & reconciliation. And then I released the word Oct5/23 about secrets & revelations below the skins surface coming out in the open 2 get rid of infections 2 heal again and it connects. Go back & read them again and if you have questions ask Holy Spirit for further confirmation but you will know if its your word becuz it will resonate & bear witness with your spirit and this is a strong hearts desire beloved you've been waiting long 4 this. I just saw hearts in the snow and snow angels in the spirit. So whoever this word is for beloved. This is your opportunity 2 get everything out that you wanted so you can heal again. Dont forget 2 thank him and praise him for answering your prayer beloved. There is going 2 be a one on one apology face to face conversation with a beloved ex and reconciliation. Im seeing in the spirit it will start out as light out in the day 2-3 ish when you meet again, and then you may head out 2 supper in the evening because this is the 3rd time I saw a restaurant in the spirit. And it will be either late November or close 2 Christmas but if they don't reach out by November for sure Christmas. and if you don't reach out by then they will for sure because they have confirmation from Holy Spirit and permission 2 reach out by then again because the times and seasons are changing baby and change is on the horizon. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. Recieve this 4 there are no boundaries with the annointing beloved. I am always interceding you 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Psalm37:4-5 | Daniel2:21 | Hebrews11:1 | Mark4:22 | Psalm138:8 | Luke8:17 | John14:27 | John13:34 | Prov16:7
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Oct8/23
Comments
Post a Comment