Prophetic Word: Beloved Your Enemies R Desperate 2 Catch Fish Fishing In God's Sea Of Forgetfulness, But Your Past Is So Deep Below The Surface Its Obliterated & Forgotten & Its Dangerous 4 Them
Heyyy my luuvs. This is for someone my friend. I went into a vision and was hearing birds singing in the spirit and I was seeing a few ppl on a dock in the spirit feet in the water fishing on lake and quietly patient and then also seeing in the realm at the same time as them seeing other ppl on a boat at a different lake location and none of these ppl were giving up til they caught some fish. And then I heard in the spirit and saw the word spelled out desperate and I felt this creepy feeling of like someone is obsessed. Baby, hear me by the spirit of God satan and his minions got their little opinions, cuz they the accuser of the brethren and demonic. They go fishing in God's sea of forgetfulness becuz they gotta little problem with God's calling on your life your position and purpose becuz you can no longer be be fooled or controlled falling for their charm of deception. They gotta little problem becuz your annointing exposes their secrets and darkenss but baby there's no condemnation for those who are Christ Jesus walking not in the flesh but walking in the spirit Speak Holy Spirit because you're under the blood and your daddy remembers your past no more beloved because he sees you as perfection and its in the sea of God's forgetfulness. So let them keep fishing because I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus you're pardoned & they won't catch any fish but they'll be waiting so long a fish may eat them with their false accusations because its so deep below the surface because your past is in God's sea so deep it is completely obliterated and forgotten. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. Recieve this 4 there are no boundaries with the annointing beloved. I am always interceding you 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Romans3:23-26 | 1John1:9 | Isaiah43:25 | Micah7:19
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Oct1-2/23
Comments
Post a Comment