Prophetic Word: A Great Shaking Beloved, I Will Seek 2 Destroy All The Nations That Come Against Jerusalem
Heyyy my luuvs. This is Prophetess Shellz Marie coming at ya with another prophetic word beloved. 11 months ago on Nov3/22 I prophesied that God was shaking things up because I saw 2 Liter bottles being ferociously shaken in the spirit.Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. I prophesied Nov9/22 another storm was coming and very few are prepared as there's a shift in the spirit and restoration but stay close to Jesus. Indeed, the Sovereign Lord never does anything until he reveals his plans to his servants the prophets.[Amos3:7] now we are seeing it. 2024- A big year for the bride of Jesus as God is building his church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I released the word Oct2/23 about the souls harvest and I saw that same day again in the spirit a 2L bottle bein shaken. 5784 is new jewish year of the open door beloved and I prophesied that God is changing the times and seasons and change is on the horizon. For the first time in 50 years Israel declared war beloved and the enemy will try to come against Israel but today I just felt chills and heard earthquake in the spirit.[Ezekiel38:17-23] and I got confirmation hearing in the spirit God's hot anger will be aroused and judgement and fiery wrath is coming upon them. A great shaking in Israel, Read the passage beloved. We are in the endtimes wars pestilences earthquakes and I prophesy soon they'll be another lockdown pandemic and another virus that is similar 2 mad cow disease & behavior symptoms.[Matt24] It's time 2 seek Jesus and work out your own salvation with fear and trembling beloved. I just saw a hot volcano eruption in the spirit. God is getting ready 2 show himself in the nations. Mm speak Holy Spirit And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.[Zech12:9] God is not a man that he should lie and the world is about 2 be shaken because Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. And I prophesy and decree and declare over you Psalm 91 protection in the name of Jesus. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. As God's prophet, I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Daniel2:21 | Isaiah43:19 | Matthew24 | Ezekiel38 | Zechariah12:9 | Hebrews12:27
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Oct10/23
Comments
Post a Comment