Prophetic Word: Like The Scattered Clouds I Will Scatter Your Enemies Beloved & The Sun Will Shine Again
Heyyy my luuvs. This is for someone my friend. I was going 2 post this word before but I was waiting on confirmation from Holy Spirit. I was hearing really loud waves in the spirit. I saw a sky that was completely overcast and really weird clouds scattered by the ocean in the spirit, then the clouds scattered and it got sunny again. And then later I heard song lyrics when I'm stuck with a day that's grey and lonely I just stick up my chin and grin and say the sun will come out 2mrw hearing this song in the spirit. And then I heard in the spirit beloved I will make your enemies scatter and you will shine again & I'll deliver you from them. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. If you're a child of God, you will always have days where spiritual warfare is more intense because that automatically makes you by default a target 2 the kingdom of darkness. God doesn't want you 2 carry the heavy burdens but lean on him. Lean not on your own understanding and trust him. Thankyou Holy Spirit. Oooh I just heard be anxious for nothing in the spirit. So hunny you anxious & nervous. Whoever this word is for beloved. I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus if you wait on the Lord he will mount you up like wings of eagles and you shall run not be weary and walk not faint beloved because his grace is sufficient and his strength is made perfect in weakness. Do not focus on the weather baby and trials the clouds will scatter and the sun will shine again but keep your eyes on Jesus and focus on him and I prophesy The Lord will conquer your enemies when they attack you & they will attack you from one direction, but they will scatter from you in seven. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. Recieve this 4 there are no boundaries with the annointing beloved. I am always interceding you 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
2Cor12:9 | Proverb3:5-6 | Isaiah40:31 | Psalm68:1 | Deuteronomy28:7
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Oct5/23
Comments
Post a Comment