Prophetic Word: Nobody Knows How Far You'll Go Beloved, Because With God All Things Are Possible & There Are No Limits

Heyyy my luuvs. This is for someone my friend I was hearing in the spirit the sky is the limit. And then I started to hear the song how far I'll go lyrics in the spirit and then I went into a vision & saw in the realm of the spirit Moana singing standing by the waters edge wanting to go in. And then I saw someone in Jasper, Alberta, Canada in the spirit in the mountains who was looking through a pair of binoculars at a far distance. And then I heard in the spirit Nobody knows how far you'll go beloved because with God all things are possible & there are no limits. [Matt19:26] Thanku Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. God wants 2 exceed your expectations but it will only work if you let him becuz it takes a mustard seed of faith 2 move a mountain [ Matt17:2] not a mindset of it looks impossible becuz of distance & limits. Speak Holy Spirit. God is calling us 2 be set apart and therefor the way the world's ways and system is not ours & has nothing to do with us as God's children. Speak Holy Spirit. Nobody knows how far you'll go because you are called by him mm you have been chosen 4 this assignment and when it is God's will it is his bill 2 pay and he makes provision. My God speak Holy Spirit because he has ordained 4 us works & assignments 2 further his Kingdom because we are God's workmanship.[Ephesians2:10] The living water is calling her and she has no idea why but she cannot ignore it becuz it's embedded in her & comes natural 2 her fulfill her mission & assignment. Mm because when God created us he had specific idea how he wanted our life 2 be what we would do for him created by him. Speak Holy Spirit Moana is dissapointing her family and tribe on her little island 2 be obedient. Forsaking all 2 do what she's called 2 do be led by the spirit. Mm she's saying she wish she could be the perfect daughter because she doesn't feel she's good enough but it's because she was chosen. Speak Holy Spirit. Many of you here feel like you're the outsider or outcast in your family or always been because you have been chosen but can't describe it.[Matt22:14] Speak Holy Spirit. If the wind in your sail stays behind you there's no telling how far you'll go beloved. Becuz when God is in it, it is success because he does not set you up 2 fail but 2 win beloved. And I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus, God is breaking off of you limiting mindsets that conform 2 this world of small thinking where dreams are dead. But the sky is the limit going from glory 2 glory and dimension 2 dimension.[2Cor3:18] I'm hearing the word outcast in the spirit. Outcast translates in greek origin 2 adokimos which means unapproved rejected by implication worthless my God speak Holy Spirit like Moana feels on the island & the woman at the well with 5 husband's & everyone made her feel worthless but than Jesus brought redemption and she was the first evangelist. & Moana felt worthless didn't even feel good enough 2 be the chiefs daughter on her island. She knew she was called 4 a greater mission even if her dad didn't agree with it. How far you'll go is up 2 you beloved.[Hebrews11:1] The only person who can stop you 2 go the next dimension is you when it comes 2 God's plan of success 2 be prosperous. [Jer29:11] There are no limits. I'm seeing a piano, guitar & microphone in the spirit and im hearing in the spirit for someone here don't stop writing songs and music even in your lowest season. Turn arounds will come if you surrender and walk in obedience. For others I'm seeing in the spirit a laptop on a table and pen. And I'm hearing in the spirit write the book and get it published even if there are distractions and persecution. Some ppl here have many gifts and God wants 2 use you and them 2 expand his kingdom.[Matt6:33] I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus you will eat the good of the land if you are willing and obedient and your gifts will bring you before great men. And I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus God will exceed your expectations exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us beloved.[Eph3:20] I don't know who this is for baby. Make no mistake there will be opression and persecution as you reach for the stars and become a success & there's no telling how far you'll go high above all the nations, but with God all things are possible hunny & there are no limits because of who is behind you and who dwells within. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus. 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Oct7/23

Comments

Popular Posts