Prophetic Word: We Are Under The Galations6:7 Annointing Of A Harvest This Season & Getting Ready 4 The Souls Harvest Beloved
Heyyy my luuvs. I beseech thee 2 hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Pray like never before for your enemies this month and this season. The spirit of the Lord told me 2 tell you that this month til the end of this year we are in a Galations6:7 annointing of reaping a harvest. Good or bad whatever has been sown will be reaped this season before the new year begins. so my luuvs your enemies that tried 2 come against you, pray for them.[Romans8:31] God has told them 2 leave you alone and stop slandering and some won't listen and others will stop and repent becuz they know you're annointed.[1Chron6:22] I went into a vision and saw in the realm of the spirit a golden field of wheat being harvested by combines and as I was seeing this I was seeking the Lord for further confirmation and then I heard in the spirit Galations6:7 annointing harvest this season. And I was pressing more in, I screamed when I heard, a harvest of the souls beloved.[John4:35 | Matt9:38] Because Jesus is coming soon[1Thess4:16-17] and it's time 2 seperate the wheat from the tares ooh Jesus I feel a weight on this word, all on this. Thankyou Holy Spirit. Im seeing somebody in the spirit shaking a 2 Liter bottle of pop ready 2 explode from it. Mm God is not playing beloved there is a real shaking coming upon the earth yet[Hebrews12:26] even another pandemic and as this month begins we are in the 10th month and 10 prophetically means completeness, divine order, blessings or judgment. The month of harvest mm speak Holy Spirit. For many it will be elevation for their obedience. And the souls harvest. Others judgement and bitter harvest. Thankyou Holy Spirit. Im hearing in the spirit I am realigning my chosen ones in the body of Christ for my kingdom, acceleration anointing and fresh oil is coming upon them 2 get into position.[Psalm23;5-6] Beloved on September 9/23 I released a word about how change is on the horizon because God is doing a new thimg [Isaiah43:18-19 & changing the times and seasons[Daniel2:21] & will finish what he started my God speak Holy Spirit because the Lord is building his church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Mm mark it down becasue God is not a man thst he should lie because change for the body of Christ is on the horizon. We are 5784 the year of the open door beloved. The goats and sheep are being seperated. It is the souls harvest. We are under the annointing prophetically of Galations6:7. And 5784 also means 2 awake from sleep mm because in these last days God is pouring out his spirit on all flesh. [Acts2:17]. And I prophesy we are about 2 see the harvest and more souls coming in, saved born again. And the harvest of the souls coming in til the last one is in. If you do not like your harvest change what you're sowing beloved. Because God is not mocked 4 he watches over his word 2 perform it. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. Recieve this 4 there are no boundaries with the annointing beloved. I am always interceding you 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Comments
Post a Comment