Prophetic Word: I Have Not Forgotten You Beloved, I Will Turn Your Mourning Into Dancing & Give You Beauty 4 Ashes

 Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved but as I saw a flash of lightening in the spirit I heard high pitched crying and a little girl crying out papa at the same time as I saw this in the spirit and as I pressed in I saw a little girl Sarah on the floor grieving, crying laying scared in a fetal position. And it is dark and storming and I can feel someone in the spirit so scared she feels sick. Its almost like a numbness sensation. And whoever you are you don't know where 2 go from here beloved. Whoever this is for hear me by the spirit of God beloved Whatever grief or situation you find yourself in, God is faithful 2 see you through it. You may not see a way out of it but neither did the israelites when they came 2 the red sea and the Egyptians were pursuing them. God will take grief and birth purpose through it. Im seeing in the spirit how cinderellas dress was ruined and she see no way 2 get 2 ball no way out of it but she didn't lose faith and she recieved a dress that was even more gorgeous and I prophesy God is going 2 take your grief situation and use it 2 something new a complete transformation and restore you again. Cinderella was abused and treated like trash and garbage but it never stopped her from  believing things would change yet and it never stopped her love and kindness. That's a word for someone one of the enemies devices is 2 make your heart bitter by mistreatment because it is your pure heart that threatens them and the kingdom of darkness. You were the real deal but they thought you were cold & pretend like them. Mm speak Holy Spirit. I rebuke and bind every spirit of fear anxiety and depression and loose and release over you joy strength and a peace that passes all understanding that makes no sense in the name of Jesus. I prophesy a transformation is coming yet out of the grief situation and God will turn your mourning into dancing and trade your ashes in for beauty in the name of Jesus. God has not forgotten you beloved. No matter how dark the situation. I prophesy the righteous cry out & the Lord hears & delivers them out of all their troubles in the name of Jesus 4 the Lord is close to the brokenhearted & saves those who are crushed in spirit. You got this because of who dwells within. If this is your word recieve this. And I decree declare and prophesy His strength is made perfect in your weakness & His grace is sufficient. I declare & prophesy over you psalm 91 protection. I don't know who this is for baby but God is about 2 step in for your grieving situation. You may have lost all hope but he's going 2 reach in and pull you out of the pit. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

1Cor2:9 | Isa66:9 | Jer29:11 | Psalm34:17-18 |Prov3:5-6 | 2Cor12:9 Isaiah61:3 | 1John4:4 | Psalm126 | Psalm30:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
May3/24 

Comments

Popular Posts