Prophetic Word: I Use Anything Or Anyone 2 Bless U Beloved, B Vigilant U May Entertain Destiny Helpers & Angels Without Knowing It

 Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know this is for baby but God used astrologers 2 bless his son baby Jesus in Bethlehem. They were into divination & wickedness but God still used them 2 bless Him. God can use anyone to bless you beloved so what makes you think that God wouldn't use someone 2 bless you who you least expect. Be vigilant and don't push away your destiny helpers because God will use the foolish things of this world 2 confound the wise beloved 2 give you an expected end. So baby do not forget to show hospitality 2 strangers 4 by so doing some ppl have shown hospitality 2 angels without knowing it. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus. 

Psalm121 | Hebrews13:2 | Matthew2:11 | Isai55:8-9 | 1Cor1:27 | Jer29:11

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

May1-3/24

Comments

Popular Posts