Prophetic Word: Things Are Prepared Circling Around U Hanging In The Balance Beloved, The Turbulence Is The Final Stretch & Transition

 Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this is for beloved. When I woke up between the realms I was seeing almost like a whirlwind in the spirit. Help me Holy Ghost how how I can explain what I saw and articulate this. All of you & none of me in the name of Jesus. In the spiritual realm it was like a whirlwind but it was almost like things circling hanging in the balance. Yeess thankyou Holy Spirit the closest analogy is like Elsa in 2nd frozen. I'm seeing in the spirit when a whirlwind swallowed them and when the others were out she was still in it, using her powers 2 stop it but when it was circling her, she saw things that happened in the past in the whirlwind. This is the closest I can describe it. So for example as I saw this thing circling me like a whirlwind this wind I was seeing big houses then keys hearing the dangling of it, then wedding rings hearing wedding bells while it was circling me beloved then a baby and crying then dollar signs & board room or office but It was slowly circling me in the spirit. & while I was in prayer in the spirit I was seeing it above my head again and I heard 3-2-1 when saw it in the spirit. And today I saw 321 just now again as further confirmation. If you are in your season & you know for sure because you recieved your abba daddy's confirmation. Then this is your word and hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Things are circling above you in the spirit that God promised, hanging in the balance getting ready 2 be released & happen. These are just some of the things that will be released but also things like uncommon favor beloved. When I saw this again the 2nd time in the spirit I kept hearing miraculous may in the spirit over and over again like a broken record. And there's somebody here beloved I prophesy you're about 2 see that God keeps his promises and His Word never returns 2 Him void in the name of Jesus. He's not a man that He should lie & His promises are yes and amen. I just saw 3-2-1 twice the other day beloved so it could keep connected but this word is also connected to the long kingdom marriage word I need 2 prophesy release & finish yet. I'm seeing a plane just still hovering in the spirit from bee movie it's not landing yet it's just hanging in the balance til it's clear in the landing strip and you're ready 4 it. Things are hanging in the balance. Yes you're going through turbulence because of the transition and storms and gust of winds speak Holy Spirit but airplanes are designed to withstand rough conditions whoo!! You are designed 2 win you are equipped and it is rare for aircraft to incur structural damage because of turbulence because it is designed 2 thrive through turbulence. Im hearing turbulence in the spirit turbulence means violent or unsteady movement of air or water, or of some other fluid. But in greek origin disposed to insubordination and disorder; restless; unquiet; refractory; as, turbulent spirits. disturbed; agitated; tumultuous; roused 2 violent commotion; as, the turbulent ocean. My God speak Holy Spirit upsets the apple cart and tries faith distribution kindaaa like Peter and the disciples lacking faith in the  violent storms on the boat of turbulence. But I hear the spirit of the Lord say oh you of the little faith. There is going 2 be turbulence 2 test of your faith and 2 see if you really trust me when you go through it. Speak Holy Spirit The plane must be in alignment with the runway landing strip. I'm also seeing someone in the spirit stretching bubble gum and playing with it. Again you are being stretched and this is why you're feeling it. Kindaaa like the person I saw in the spirit at the gym. You're tired but keep going because I prophesy it'll be worth the wait in the name of Jesus 4 the righteous are never forsaken and God is exceeding your expectations more than you can think ask or imagine. Prophetically after passover things end, and new things begin and I prophesy over you new beginnings & God is doing a new thing in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but things are circling around you in the spirit waiting 4 you already prepared and it's just hanging in the balance til the Lord says. I heard that Holy Ghost and this week God is stretching your faith than you've ever been because it's close & this is why you feel this stretching & transition. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus. 

Isa43:19 | Hebrews11:6 | 1Cor2:9 | John10:10 | Ephesians3:20 | 1Chron4:10 | Gen2:22 | Isaiah1:19 | Jer29:11 | Psalm84:11 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

April31/24- May1-2/24

Comments

Popular Posts