Prophetic Word: The Day U Plant The Seed Is Not The Day Of The Harvest But Dont Give Up & The Harvest Will Come Yet Beloved

Heyyy my luuvs. This word is connected 2 the one I just released & prophesied it's only a test, you're tired but what is coming is double restoration. The Lord wants me 2 emphasize this so you must really need this beloved. When I saw how tired you were and almost frustrated, I saw someone planting trees in the spirit but it was taking a long time 4 them 2 come up and so the Lord is showing me in the spirit you thought they were planted wrong or something happened because there was no harvest yet. So when I said in the other word you've been praying, working, seeking him going through the fire being obedient. On the surface it looks like the seeds planted nothing is happening yet but seeds take time 2 grow 4 harvest. I heard that Holy Ghost the day you plant the seed is not the day of the harvest & it takes patience. So now you're putting all this work in for the Lord thinking it's in vain 4 nothing because you can't yet see the growth below the grounds surface my God speak Holy Spirit but underneath something is happening 2 you & the seeds because seeds are watered by your faith which is the substance needed 2 see what you planted. And it's building your faith in the process Whoo!! and when you seek His kingdom & righteousness everything you need will be added 2 you beloved. I heard that Holy Ghost & God is not mocked and all that work you put in going through the fire with gratitude giving your abba daddy thanks in all circumstances sowing, you absolutely will soon see a harvest and I prophesy over you if you do not give up and do not quit, those seeds will grow with faith as you water them & you'll see your harvest in the name of Jesus. There's a purpose for every season under the heavens. I call forth your harvest & I prophesy you will see the fruits of your labor & be rewarded for it in the name of Jesus. I release blessing, strength & favor & I call you strong, favored & blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but just because it looks like nothing is happening with all the hard work & seeds planted does not mean that the harvest won't come yet. It's coming but you gotta be patient. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Heb1:11,6 | Matt6:33 | Matt7:11 | Gal6:7-9 | Isa1:19 | 1Cor2:9 | James1:2 | Phill4:13 Jer29:11

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

June28/24

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts