Prophetic Word: It's Only A Test Beloved & Then I Will Give U Relief, Shouts Of Joy & Double Restoration

 Heyyy my luuvs. Quick word 4 someone by what I saw in the spirit. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved I know you're tired & the spiritual warfare has been intense. I know it seems like nothing is happening in the physical praying, seeking Him, going through the fire & being obedient but I prophesy you're about 2 be rewarded baby 4 your diligence & faithfulness in the name of Jesus. Recieve this. I'm hearing it's only a test lyrics in the spirit & seeing black & white checkered finish line in an open vision in the spirit. Whoo!!  So happy for whoever this word is for beloved. I prophesy you are coming out of the job season, relief, shouts of joy & double restoration in the name of Jesus. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Eph6:11-12 | Heb11:1,6 | James1:2,3,12 | 1Cor2:9 | Job23:10-11 | Jer29:11 | Ps66:10

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

June27/24

Comments

Popular Posts