Prophetic Word: Beloved When Having Those Intimate Conversations Avoid Being Alone Near A Bed Burning With Passion Until Wedding Day & Marriage

Part 1- Prophetic Word: Beloved When Having Those Intimate Conversations Avoid Being Alone Near A Bed Burning With Passion Until Wedding Day & Marriage

Heyyy my luuvs. I have a kingdom marriage word that connects 2 the tri peppers I saw in the spirit, traffic light analogy when u meet again. So if you have not yet read it go back & read it because it connects with this word beloved 4 those who are waiting on their promise. I heard that Holy Ghost. He wants me 2 repinn it in board repinned. I kept hearing dreaming of u by Selena in the spirit & I will break the lyrics down yet. Then I saw an elephant in a zoo in the spirit so I waited 4 confirmation & then I saw flames in the spirit At a campground & the fire was fairly enormous big in the fire pit. So hear me by the spirit of God beloved. God is saying when u come together again, practice self control beloved. Let's not pretend there will be no desire 4 sex & being intimate when you see them & have those needed vulnerable, hot conversations with no secrets but God is saying your person will also desire u & burn with passion it is not 1 sided but u need 2 be strong 4 eachother & rebuke your flesh when you're tempted. You may kiss when you meet again, or little peck kisses during the relationship but the Lord is saying practice self control during relationship no sex & im hearing don't prolong your engagement. I'm seeing ice cracking in the spirit. You need 2 break the ice & have that intimate conversation & you can't get around it but keep physical distance if it's 2 hard 4 either persons if they are tempted. Why is this coming as a prophetic Word Prophet. Because God created sex 4 the kingdom husband & wife as a gift & it is holy & sacred & let's not pretend he doesn't know how hard it is 2 resist. He knows when you 2 come together again you will be burning with passion head over heels in love with them because you come with the Father's heart with love 4 them. Like fireworks, Its agape & unconditional & deeper than the flesh or sex. It's spiritual & you are one flesh, 1 in the spirit tied 2 them im seeing a rope in the spirit & connected 2 the 3 strand cord triple braided. Ok & because it's spiritual u can't even describe how you love this person or the depth of love you feel for them because its supernatural & your abba daddy is putting it there 4 them becuz its His perfect will & person he ordained 4 you beloved. I'm also seeing a countdown on a timer happening in the spirit. Now 4 the dreaming of you Selena lyrics. I will only post the verses & parts Holy Spirit highlighted 2 me in the spiritual realm beloved. Late at night when all the world is sleeping. I stay up & think of u & I wish on a star. That somewhere u are thinking of me 2 so they are dreaming of u day & night & hoping u are 2 & thinking of them. & u are more than they know & u are missing them. I just wanna hold u close but so far. All I have are dreams of u So I wait 4 the day & the courage 2 say How much I love you, yes I do! So they wanna be intimate. They wanna hear, you love them as much as they love you beloved. They are waiting on the Lord 4 this big day 2 talk & confess. Because they want 2 express. But the Lord is highlighting 2 me a bed is intimate so avoid being in a room alone with a bed when having those intimate conversations about love, moving in, marriage & sex. Late at night when all the world is sleeping. I stay up and think of u. And I still can't believe that u came up 2 me. & said, "I love you. I love you too! Ok so this is after they confessed, pinch me its like a dream 2 them. They can't sleep because I'm hearing it's like romeo & juliet balcony scene passion. They are in love with you but you are not married yet so you're still sleeping separate in separate beds even if u moved in right before wedding day & marriage. God is saying practice self control & don't try 2 sneak in their room at night & get intimate. When you look into those pretty eyes mhm both spouses baby you gonna be attracted 2 them because youre his rib and he is your adam. You will eyes are the window 2 the soul beloved. I'm hearing SongofSongs4 in the spirit. You captured my heart my treasure my bride. You hold it hostage with one glance of your eyes. God is saying your eyes & holding their gaze will fan the flame so just be careful because you can get carried away. This is what im hearing in the spirit so If its 2 much, then go 2 the courthouse & get married legally right away & instant, then do wedding ceremony later & reception. God is saying its up 2 you where you get married & when but if you're burning with passion, don't wait long 2 get married then. Remember the fire was big in the fire pit I saw in the spirit. These were not small flames beloved confirming you haven't even met again yet & you're already burning with passion so how much more when you're that close in the spirit when physically there is no distance & you meet again. The fire is hot enough & wild enough 2 do some serious damage if not controlled in the fire pit my God speak Holy Spirit because you lack self control and keeping the flame at a bare minimum before kingdom marriage. I release blessing & favor & I call you prosperous favored and blessed. Countdown is on beloved so be ready 4 this because love never ends. I don't know who this is 4 baby but don't fan the flames with more temptation than there already is & avoid being alone where there is a bed when having those bare naked vulnerable hot conversations especially if you move in before wedding day & kingdom marriage. Shalom my luuvs. I love you
with the love of Jesus.
SongofSongs2:7,16 | SongofSongs4:9-10 | SongofSongs7:7,8,9 | Luke8:17 | Titus2:6,7,12 | 2Pet1:5-7 | SongofSongs Gal5:22-23 | Gen2:22 | Ecc4:9-12 | Ma10:9 | 1Cor13:4-7
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
June28/24

⬆️The date im releasing this & prophesying this word is significant 28+24=52 and 52 in strongs concordance translates 2 agnoia and it means ignorance; inadvertence, sometimes with the idea of willful blindness. And inadvertence means lack of attention & heedlessness my God speak Holy Spirit ignorant of how strong that flame will burn with passion. Underestimating the temptation when together again. & the need 4 self control when tempted. Take heed beloved!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts