Prophetic Word: Beloved As You Go From The Pit 2 The Palace, It Is Time 2 Upgrade Your Garments 2 Look Your Best 4 Promotion & Doors That'll Open

 Heyyy my luuvs. Real quick word specifically for someone beloved. I saw in the spirit Daphne in what a girl wants specifically her transformation. She went from looking like she came from the streets to the palace. The close up I saw in the realm was the royal hats  suits, pearl earrings and very classic. And when I saw this in the spirit, and her talking 2 a statue in the palace I heard when she says What ya lookin at I can do it. So I waited 4 confirmation. And then as I was cleaning my daughter's room going through stuff, I forgot I had a box I saved for her til she was 7, I had an Ariel and Pochahontas barbie since I was a kid & tons of barbie stuff I kept, so it was a surprise 2 both of us and I had accessories shoes hats and ball gown extravagant dresses you can't even find now a days like the 90s back then. I'd wear them. Lol I really would wear them. I love colors and patterns and boldness. And then I knew that was further confirmation. I would design clothes like this. These barbie and Ken clothes are fancy are obselete and no longer exist. So I'm glad I hung on to them. I said all that 2 say this. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Surprises and upgrades I prophesy will happen in the name of Jesus. God is upgrading your garments some of you here reading this. If you're a royal priesthood and you represent him, then when he opens doors, he expects you 2 dress for the occasion. Esther didn't arrive at the palace with a shirt and denim. My God speak Holy Spirit. Ruth was instructed 2 look her best for her hot date with Boaz. Mhm ladies God is upgrading your wardrobe for such a time as this. Now I'm not saying you'll always have 2 be dressed fancy and blazers when you go out with Boaz or if you have a day off beloved. But when you go out into the world, fancy dinners suppers, etc your abba daddy does want you 2 look your best. You represent the father beloved. Nkw the part where what are you looking at I can do it I heard in the spirit. You're not used 2 it. You are used 2 dressing casual all the time and alotta denim but God is saying its time 2 dress up more for special occasions and rooms and doors that ll open. And then Ezekiel16:8-13 was further confirmation where the Lord says: And when I passed by again, I saw that you were old enough for love. So I wrapped my cloak around you to cover your nakedness and declared my marriage vows. I made a covenant with you, says the Sovereign Lord, and you became mine. Then I bathed you and washed off your blood, and I rubbed fragrant oils into your skin. I gave you expensive clothing of fine linen and silk, beautifully embroidered, and sandals made of fine goatskin leather. I gave you lovely jewelry, bracelets, beautiful necklaces, a ring for your nose, earrings for your ears, and a lovely crown for your head. And so you were adorned with gold and silver. Your clothes were made of fine linen and costly fabric and were beautifully embroidered. You ate the finest foods choice flour, honey, and olive oil and became more beautiful than ever. You looked like a queen, and so you were! So God is saying wearing makeup does not make someone a jezebel through outward appearance. Speak Holy Spirit. He wants you look like his queen at your finest or king reading this when doors open. Keyword I gave you expensive clothing of fine linen. I gave you lovely jewelry, bracelets, beautiful necklaces, a ring for your nose, earrings for your ears, and a lovely crown for your head. God looks at the heart, man looks at appearance. I heard that Holy Ghost I weighs ppls hearts and motives. Your abba daddy expects you 2 look your best, you are royal and he is not against wearing gold and silver, jewelry he will send it. He will give you formal raiment, elegant clothes with extravagance. Somebody needs this. I'm hearing in the spirit Esther wore cosmetics perfumes prepared before she went into king Xerses in the palace. God wants you 2 look your best of you're his beloved children but always keep your heart upright and don't idolize outward beauty when you do look your best. Let your little light shine in the darkness and they'll see the radiance within. Mm. Garments is just a reflection. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this 4 baby but you are about 2 go from thd pit 2 the palace so now it's time 2 upgrade your garments 4 new promotion & doors that'll open. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Ezekiel16:8-13 | Esther2:12 | 1Peter2:9  Romans12:2 | 2Cor3:18 | Matt7:7-8 | Rev3:8 | 1Cor2:9 | Jer29:11 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

July20-27/24

Comments

Popular Posts