Prophetic Word: Beloved They Will Always Love You & Always Have During Seperation, But Now That You're Clean & Undergone Dramatic Transformation, You're Ready 2 Meet Again

  Heyyy my luuvs. I have a kingdom marriage word beloved. Test the spirit. I saw Aladdin and Jasmine in the spirit the look on their faces after they kissed. Both live action in one realm and another realm animated. In the live action there's so much passion and in the animated the way jasmine turns and smiles at him and the look on his face Aladdin this is how they are looking at you beloved. & m even hearing feeling & emotions. So I waited for confirmation. Aladdin and Jasmine are in love during separation after they part ways and kiss. Ok so God is saying there were feelings for you since you seperated. That hasn't left I'm hearing in the spirit they tried to move on from you and forget. But God won't let them because you're actually His will 4 them & wife or husband. They are one of the prizes & reward 4 diligently seeking him 2 partner with you & Holy Spirit. Then I heard whitney houston song I will always love you in the spirit. And God is highlighting in the spiritual realm how they felt when you seperated. They tried 2 move on but couldn't confirmation. They couldn't understand why they couldn't because God didn't reveal 2 them just yet that you were their wife or husband. The lyrics that stood out in the realm at that moment. Bittersweet memories That is all I'm taking with me. So goodbye, please don't cry. We both know I'm not what you, you need so your person honestly felt like you deserved more or better than them. Your or them parted ways and seperated out of obedience. But you didnt know that that was your love story when it just begins and one day you would be their wife or husband. They felt inadequate they thought they never had a chance with you beloved but your daddy is full of surprises. God is saying you thought meeting that man or woman was a coincidence but little did you know my beloved, it was a date with destiny crossing paths with your wife or husband and as I seperate you for a season, I am preparing you for her/him. I will always love you keywords beloved. They were prepared 2 let go if it wasn't what the father wanted. But there was a close bond and love for you they couldn't explain or express and now they know why there was a deep connection because you were always connected 2 the 3 strand cord as one flesh but they didnt know it. Speak Holy Spirit. There was something special about you but they couldn't put their finger on it. Now there's no never letting you go again since the father revealed who you are 2 them. I was going 2 release the word but then I heard in the spirit not yet so I waited for confirmation & then days later I saw a white van that said Aladdin on it. What are the chances. Again I just laughed because my abba daddy has a sense of humor beloved. The licence plate on this Aladdin van was 449 and it translates 2 aniptos which means unwashed and unwashed means unclean & unclean means sinful nature my God speak Holy Spirit. So God is saying he caused your seperation Aladdin and Jasmine even though you had feelings and didn't know yet you were wife and husband for kingdom purpose joined by him in the spirit. God allowed a seperation for you both 2 undergo a dramatic transformation before you meet again. Setting you up 2 win. They see you as a prize beloved & absolute perfection. I'm seeing butterflies in the spirit again. They are in awe of your transformation. You were still caterpillars the last time you talked beloved as just friends. But God's ways and thoughts are higher beloved and he was preparing 4 you 2 meet again except this time he would reveal you were their rib/adam and then you'll get married yet when you're reuinted again. They didn't expect 2 talk you again as time passed by but God wouldn't let them move on from you or forget & I prophesy over you what God has joined together let no one put asunder or seperate in the name of Jesus. I release blessing & favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is 4 baby but they will always love you, and they always have even during seperation but now that you are clean and have undergone a dramatic transformation, you are ready 2 meet again and become wife and husband 4 the kingdom. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Gen2:22 | Ecc4:9-12 | Ma10:9 | Rom12:2 | Ezekiel36:26 | 2Cor5:17 | John3:3 | 2Cor3:18 | 1Cor13:1-7 | 1Cor2:9 | Jer33:3 | John16:13 | Jer29:11

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

July22-29/24 

The date i'm prophesying & releasing this is significant. 22+29+24= 75 & 75 in strongs concordance translates 2 agónizomai and it means 2 struggle or contend 4 a prize beloved!! 

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts