Prophetic Word: I Want 2 Reveal Things 2 You That You Do Not Know Beloved, So Consecrate & Stay In My Presence Because You Are In Purim Celebration Season

    Heyyy my luuvs. I have a word for someone beloved but this should just serve as confirmation. I saw my envelope emoji and my profile icon in the spirit which confirms 2 me its a now rhema word & I need 2 prophesy this word now and release it. Test the spirit. God has been putting it on your heart 2 consecrate and just spend time with Him. All of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Catch this in the spiritual realm & hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Something major is getting ready 2 happen, 4 you im hearing purim. Mm. Im hearing purim in the spirit. Something major a life changing event. I heard that Holy Ghost and purim represents sorrow turning into joy and celebration. Again God has already confirmed 2 you what that is. But he wants 2 reveal more 2 you as you get closer 2 it. My God speak Holy Spirit because hes getting ready 2 order your steps and give you the blueprint you are now ready 4 because you have consecrated and gone through the lonnnng process. I have been seeing 333 & 222 everywhere and hearing God wants 2 reveal things 2 you beloved. [Jer3:33-Dan2:22] God is getting ready 2 deal with your enemies also im hearing in the spirit. I'm also seeing in an open vision in the spirit like champaign glasses and as im pressing in deeper into the realm I'm seeing fireworks some kind of celebration going on in the spirit and ppl and crowds everywhere watching this. Fireworks are about 2 go off beloved. I keep hearing celebration in the spirit. Ok I heard that Holy Ghost celebration translates 2 chag a festival gathering, feast, pilgrim feast my God speak Holy Spirit you are about 2 reunite with someone beloved and celebrate because of it. Im hearing for some of you kingdom marriage. Some of you promotions. But celebration also means prepare prepare prepare. If you met them today or 2mrw would you be ready 4 this. I hear you Holy Spirit are you really ready 4 this beloved because you are in your season of purim and celebration I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus. And God is destroying haman's and demonic agendas and assignments in the name of Jesus. God will show you mighty things you do no not know and he gave me the analogy when I lose things in that moment misplace things like tape or keys or sunglasses. And I'll go into visions and He'll show me where they are in the spirit then I go get them. My God speak Holy Spirit its time 2 retrieve and revieve what you lost beloved!! Whoo!! You are in celebration season harvest season & God is showing you things mm. Then I saw 333 randomly again as further confirmation. God wants 2 you show you things you do not see or know beloved. Then I saw 123 repeatedly which means a beach or shore which represents promised land which could be confirmation and the scripture in proverb 1:23 reference. God is saying he listen 2 his counsel and he'll share his heart with you and make you wise beloved. This word is not 4 everyone so it take back your abba daddy beloved. God is getting ready 2 reveal things 2 those who have been faithful in isolation, consecrated and can be trusted. Im hearing in the spirit you passed your test. My God speak Holy Spirit you passed your test even in all that pain in your lowest when you wanted 2 quit when you were in your wilderness season but you never left me you never walked away and now I'm going 2 honor you and bless you for your faithfulness mm now I'm going 2 bless you for your obedience my God speak Holy Spirit you stayed humble and faithful even at your lowest now I'm getting ready 2 exalt you and this is your purim celebration season. Whoo!! I heard that Holy Ghost get ready for take off. I'm seeing a rocket in the spirit and I have been seeing 312 & 321 again. I prophesy God is preparing for you a table in the presence of your enemies In the name of Jesus. Then I saw 7837 which stood out when it popped up on my phone out of nowhere & I heard look it up in the spirit and it translates 2 shachar which means dawn. Mm. early, light, morning, whence riseth. Dawn is a Symbol of God's faithfulness, hope & New beginnings, my God speak Holy Spirit and Esther and her ppl recieved deliverance. Weeping may endure 4 a night but joy cometh in the morning beloved. Then as further confirmation as soon as I went on YouTube right in front of me was a lyric video song that said Esther- For such a time as this and what got my attention was the timing and the thumbnail baby dont miss this. I need you 2 catch this in the spiritual realm the thumbnail it said, word 4 word you gotta ask if you want an answer, sometimes you gotta stand apart from the crowd my God speak Holy Spirit stand apart set apart consecration, answers oooh Jesus praise you king Jesus. And I didn't even realize the time I saw it was 231 which means fisherman, deliverance, a fisher of men 4 such a time as this. Mm. I release blessing & favor & I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I release the annointing 4 courage 2 be bold as a lion like Esther, sons and daughters 4 such a time as this. Listen if Holy Spirit has led you 2 this ministry 2 be your spirtual mother and mentor then he's getting ready 2 elevate you baby because this is a prophetic annointing & this is a prophetic ministry so there is no coincidence. He knows whose here reading this. Father whoever this word is for lead them here so they recieve it in the name of Jesus and order their steps. I give you alone all the glory as your word is planted in their hearts in good soil & produces fruit and harvest. I don't know who this is for baby but God wants 2 reveal things 2 you do not know so consecrate and spend time with Him because it's time 4 take off and you are in purim celebration season. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.


Jer3:33 | Daniel2:22 | John16:13 | Esth2&4&7 | 1Cor2:9 | James4:8 | Psalm23:5 | John10:10 | Rom8:28,31 | 2Cor3:18 | Phill1:6 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
July31/24

The date i'm prophesying & releasing this is significant. 31+24=55 & 55 in strongs concordance translates 2 means hagnṓs which means honestly pure motives; purely without inner contamination & contamination means unclean defilement so make sure you're consecrated because you are rising beloved 4 such a time as this!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts