Prophetic Word: Beloved A Curse Without A Cause Has No Affect, There Will B Blessings 4 Persecution Because They Cannot Curse What I Have Blessed

     Heyyy my luuvs. I have a quick word as the other words I haven't been released 2 prophesy & release them just yet. But whoever this word is for I saw ppl in the spirit ppl mocking a person pointing a finger and just mean 2 them and the ppl mocking this person got really sick & the other one mocked got blessed then I came back again and that was confirmation because my Bible landed to Luke6:22 Blessings for persecution. Then it landed to Matt5:11. Another confirmation, blessings for persecution. Then I saw 4645 licence plate which means 2 harden. So your enemies are being hardened because they refuse to repent. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. They can't curse what God has blessed and if they try 2 wish ill on them & curse them, then they will be cursed instead. Im hearing in the spirit a curse without a cause has no affect. Then I saw licence plate 156 which means a cause, reason, excuse; a charge, accusation; guilt; case circumstances, but I prophesy like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest & will have no affect in the name of Jesus. Because whom the son sets free is free indeed beloved and you are covered in the blood of Jesus. And I prophesy there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus walking not after the flesh but walking in the spirit and your sins are in God's sea of forgetfulness and God will contend with those who contend with you in the name of Jesus. I speak healing 2 your mind & heart where there has been unjust treatment. Come into his rest. Always forgive & in the name of Jesus Christ I prophesy you'll be slow to anger & quick 2 forgive. I speak peace and declare the enemy is already defeated. I release blessing & favor and I call you protected favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but a curse without a cause has no affect, there will be blessings for persecution because they cannot curse what God has blessed. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus. 

Luke6:22 | Rom12:19 | Prov26:2 | Gen12:3 | Rom8:28,31 | Exo14:14 | Zech2:8 | 1Chron16:22 | Matt5:11 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Aug16,17,18,20/24 

The date I am prophesying & releasing this word is significant. 16+17+18+20+24=95 & 95 in strongs concordance translates 2 adikós which means unjustly & it also translates 2 agorah which means payment my God speak Holy Spirit. Jesus already paid the debt. At Calvary it is finished and your sins are already forgiven and removed as far as the east is from the west. Blessings are coming beloved for persecution!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts