Prophetic Word: Sudden Intervention Beloved, Storms Of Destruction, Enemies Facing Death & Judgment & New Beginnings & Double Restoration
Heyyy my luuvs. I have a very urgent word for someone beloved. I'm hearing many of you reading this. I recieved this vision and download almost a month ago since the 8th but I wasn't released 2 prophesy and release this word just yet because it wasn't time back then. So stay with me be patient. Forgive me 4 spelling errors & read all the pages til the end. It'll probably be a 3 part word again. Some parts of the word may apply others won't but take the parts that are yours & test the spirit take it back 2 your abba daddy beloved. Pay attention 2 the names as well because their meanings are significant. Help me articulate this word dad as it goes in so many different directions. Have your way Holy Spirit. All of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. On June 8/24 I went into the spirit and saw in the spirit a girl named Tracey Harder light dirty blonde ish hair and I saw a girl named Miranda with bangs blonder and both girls were tall and they played alot at recess then then the vision shifted and time passed and I saw in the spirit when Tracey was pulled out of the classroom for counseling because she heard the bad news that Miranda her best friend was killed in a car accident and she was weeping didn't know how 2 process it and then I came back and heard in the spirit change of direction. The reason I wasn't suppose 2 release it yet is because the 8th month in the Hebrew is Cheshvan which is the month of judgment but ill bring up the month again yet. Don't miss this. Tracey means fighter or brave warrior & Harder means grievous. Grievous mm. For some how long you gonna mourn for Saul beloved. Death represents mourning you tried 2 save certain ppl but they won't repent you tried your hardest but thus saith the Lord God is taking Saul out 2 save you David. You have been fighting keeping the faith but now God is stepping in. Miranda means worthy of admiration. So God is getting ready 2 honor you beloved. The car can represent someone's life, or ministry and a death represents new life, transformation. The car accident represents sudden changes, trajectory changes, change of direction, unexpected event. Test the spirit. If this word is for you ask your father which one it is or he may have confirmed it. Then I saw Enchanted in the spirit of Giselle lost scared sad, then I saw words that said crash warning random but it got my attention because it was further confirmation. Giselle means pledge or solemn promise my God speak Holy Spirit Promise means a declaration or assurance that one will do a particular thing or that a particular thing will happen assure someone that one will definitely do, give, or arrange something; undertake or declare that something will happen. My God speak Holy Spirit you are about 2 collide with your promise. Whatever it is for some its kingdom marriage. God is about change the course of someone's life and He hasn't forgotten you what He promised. God promised David he would be king yet and saul was trying 2 kill him so God took him out 2 save David. After what I saw in the spirit then I saw words resounding yes by Heather Wallace never heard the song before but the title caught my attention so I waited and waited for more confirmation then I saw 2 words after that for certain. So God is confirming his word doesn't return void 2 him. So major changes Resounding means clear, unmistakable victory, emphatic. I'm hearing crash in the spirit. What is a crash?? It can be a violent collision; a loud sound; 2 move or cause to move with force, speed, and sudden loud noise. done rapidly or urgently and involving a concentrated effort. My God speak Holy Spirit movement.. sudden unexpected. Im hearing in the spirit youll collide with your promise. Mm. I kept seeing 312 & 321 again. 312 translates 2 anaggéllō which means show speak tell, I bring back word, report; & from 303 /aná, up, completing a process. Don't miss this. Ok so fast forward 2 Aug1/24 I had a prophetic dream I walked up to a window because I felt led by the spirit. It was very quiet and I looked out this back window at the back of this house and as I looked up I started 2 see a very dark sky & funnel clouds forming & circling and as I was running through this house which felt like never ending lonnnnnng hallways I cant explain what I saw in the spirit the whole house was illuminated with light throughout as if it was abba, as if it was like Moses and the burning bush just that bright I could hardly see and keep my eyes open and out of nowehere as im walking through the house calling my kids suddenly the forming cloud touched down and when I looked at the front of the house & door there was wood ripped like firewood being chopped wood chunks and pieces and ripped hinges off the door it didnt latch on briefly open so I looked for the stairs & ran downstairs and I saw all 3 of my kids scared hiding under this bed but I didn't feel scared in the spirit so I quickly grabbed them assured them not 2 have fear in it and said go into that tub and bathroom with no windows where it's safest and they quickly ran in and me & my kids were in this funnel cloud inside this house and somehow even though the house was ripped apart everywhere window glass broken & in this massive funnel cloud lotzzza damage as this house relocated from the storm it was in, the house was completely white light & illuminated and so were our eyes when I looked at my kids & none of us were hurt hiding in this downstairs bathroom and then that was the end of the dream and I felt peace not fear when I woke up from it & btwn the realms as I woke up from this I heard my abba daddy say look up tornado in the spirit. And then again I heard in the spirit 8th month. So now for the dream interpretation. Have your way Holy Spirit. All of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Test the spirit ask your abba daddy if this is your word & if you should prepare 4 it because whoever this word is for hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Major change is coming yet. The car the change of direction, the death of transformation was just confirmation now tornado, storm and relocation. When I woke up from it I felt this urgency in the spirit like butterflies in my stomach even I knew God wanted me 2 feel this 2 help me understand it but change is coming 4 you yet. My God speak Holy Spirit I just had an open vision in the spirit of the green word I prophesied when I saw a dark sky and light was trying 2 pierce in prophesied July29/24 without storm clouds no rain or abundance. The post is blue & green & yellowish. This word is connected. Mm. So if this is your word so is that one beloved. Again go down the feed a bit 2 find it or in my boards within a bord on my pinterest. The whole house was white with light & our eyes illuminated and yet the storm the sky was just darkness. Ferocious winds. When I woke up from it I heard look up tornado & 8th month in the spirit. 8 is the month of grace, revelation, new beginnings, and judgement. Noah there was 8 of them and after the storm there was a new beginning when they came out of it. Judgment the wicked perished in the storm because they would not repent and get on the boat beloved. But grace God saved Noah & them. Do you think it's a coincidence I recieved that vision in the spirit June8!! And im releasing this Aug1/24 8!! 8th month my God speak Holy Spirit daddy you are so strategic. Mm. New beginnings beloved. So God is stepping in and getting ready 2 save you from destruction, delivering you from bondage. Then my Bible randomly landed 2 John8:36 as further confirmation so I prophesy whom the son sets free is free indeed beloved in the name of Jesus. 8 is the month of Cheshvan which means destruction is separated and new life is secured, seperated from destruction & death, new life and restoration. It is the 8th month beloved. New beginnings will start 2 begin. For some this could be kingdom marriage because my Bible landed 2 ma10:9 as confirmation for certain ones reading this. Tornado means a violent destructive whirling wind accompanied by a funnel-shaped cloud that progresses in a narrow path over the land beloved. I heard that Holy Ghost. God is emphasizing how when I first looked out the window in the spirit and it started a cloud circling in the sky forming rotation and as I walked down the hallway illuminated he wants you 2 notice how quickly it formed and happened in seconds. It formed and then suddenly a tornado whirlwind in seconds. Thankyou Holy Spirit emphasizing the speed how fast it happened. Tornadoes are most violent storms of winds that may reach 300 miles per hour from powerful thunderstorms & tornadoes can cause fatalities and devastate a neighborhood in seconds. This is why the atmosphere in the prophetic dream changed so sudden. Tornadoes represent divine intervention. Tornadoes can also represent warning, change or spiritual transformation. Tornadoes in a prophetic dream can be interpreted as manifestations of divine intervention or judgment. Storms and natural disasters are often depicted as instruments of God’s power and authority beloved. Tornadoes may symbolize God’s sovereignty over creation and His ability to bring about change or correction in the lives of individuals or nations. In the Bible, whirlwinds and tornadoes symbolize God’s power and presence and I felt his presence. Y'all when I say in the spirit I felt him and this house was soo bright and illuminated. It was like nothing I've ever seen this light was supernatural not of this world beloved. I can't describe it our eyes looked different but somehow I was able 2 keep my eyes open. The whole house was in the air flying & saturated with God's presence, illuminated while the house was in this funnel cloud and we flew up and lifted. There was so much damage, the cupboards, doors windows cabinets and yet me and my kids in the storm, the winds couldn't penetrate through this force field of protection. While tornadoes often signify destruction and chaos, they can also symbolize divine intervention and the fulfillment of God’s promises & purposes. In the book of Job, God speaks to Job from the whirlwind, demonstrating His power and sovereignty over creation. Tornadoes in dreams may represent moments of divine revelation or intervention in one’s life beloved. So you may be in a storm but I'm hearing in the spirit double restoration. I heard that Holy Ghost. God is intervening dealing with enemies and stepping in and changing your life beloved. The car accident, the death and the tornado all represent major change coming yet. I'm just the prophet delivering the word of the Lord beloved so I'm not all knowing and you need 2 go in prayer and seek the Lord regarding this if this word is 4 you beloved. But I am hearing this word is for many of you here reading this. Many of God's children have been oppressed physically by satans agents and even in the spirit dabbling in witchcraft and God is saying enough is enough and he is stepping in. I felt chills and urgency when I came back beloved. God is going 2 intervene in your situation.There is no way that David, God’s King is going to be destroyed by a man like Saul, or anyone else touch not my annointed!! Divine deliverance. The same way Herod could not kill God’s appointed ruler, Jesus Christ, the promised Messiah & cannot be defeated or destroyed beloved. I'm hearing in the spirit my help cometh from the Lord & I prophesy over you, God is going 2 help you save his annointed, step in and then after this life changing event and storm you're in, then new beginnings and double restoration is coming in the name of Jesus. The rainbow comes after the storm you're in and that means covenant promises so this word is connected. The house was flying & lifted. The prophetic dream was like the sequal to the vision and what I saw in the spirit regarding the sky dark & the small wind. I declare & prophesy over you Psalm 91 protection in the name of Jesus. I release blessing & favor & I call you protected favored and blessed. I don't know who this is 4 baby but there is about 2 be fulfillment of purpose & promises, sudden intervention, storms of destruction as enemies face death and judgement for their wickedness and then comes, renewal, new beginnings and double restoration. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Gen9:13,17 | Amos9:13 | Isa43:18-19 | 1Pet2:9 | 1Sam18:30-19:24 | 1Chron16:22 | Isa54:17 | Phill1:6 | Gen2:22-24 | Mark10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Isa1:19 | Num23:19 | Isa55:5,11 | Jer29:11 | Luke14:11@Jesus'Girl8188♡
July8,24,25- Aug1/24
The date i'm prophesying & releasing this word is significant. 24+25+8+1+24=82 which translates 2 abar which means 2 soar; 2fly and 2 soar means 2 rise & 2 fly means move or be hurled quickly thru the air; escape from in haste; flee from; movement my God speak Holy Spirit flee from so divine intervention, new beginnings like the tornado I was in, in the spirit & then regarding the enemies, God's stepping in & sudden judgement & completion.
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment