Prophetic Word: Beloved Keep Diligently Seeking Me & I Will Reward & Bless You Beyond Your Wildest Dreams

 My dear sons and daughters. When you go through the fire and attacks of the enemy, keep your eyes on me not what you currently see. When you go through affliction and can't get back on your feet, just surrender everything 2 me and watch me raise you back up and restore everything. I will prepare a table in the presence of your enemies. My beloved your seek has not been in vain and as you have been doing so diligently, I will reward & bless you beyond your wildest dreams. I will give you the desires of your heart that come from me. I am proud of you baby so keep standing on my word because you have already won the victory. Be in expectation for your kingdom marriage and all my promises 2 arrive swiftly and suddenly. The fulfillment is coming. Remember 2 keep me first when you get married and you will always succeed. Remember 2 keep me first when you get wealthy. And keep seeking me continuously because you're all I want for eternity.

Love your Dad, Almighty God 


Heb11:1,6 | Ps37:4 | Ps84:11 | Jhn10:10 | Isa1:19 | Jer29:11 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Sept8/24

Shalom, I love you with the love of Jesus.

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts