Prophetic Word: The Delay Is On Purpose Beloved, I Am Training You Through The Temporary Seperation

 Heyyy my luuvs. I have a word 4 someone beloved. Have your way Holy Spirit. Say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. I'm seeing a learner driver sticker on a car on the road in the spirit I'm not on the road in the physical but im there in the spirit seeing this. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. What is it that God promised you and how are you preparing for it? If God made you a promise that you're gonna be wealthy yet. Are you preparing to be responsible with it? Are you stewarding it well by what you are being given? If God made you a promise for a Kingdom marriage, what are you doing to prepare for it? Are you ok during seperation or are you so in love with them that God is on the back burner because of them mm. Or is it so bad that you are always sad in their absence I heard that Holy Ghost Because if you are you need more of Him baby your abba daddy wants you 2 have balance and get to a place where you're whole even temporarily without them because the joy of the Lord is your strength not relying only on your wife's happiness. Ok so that part was for a man beloved. God wants 2 get you 2 the place 2 be emotionally strong & whole without them in their absence during seperation so when you come together again you'll both be built on a solid foundation. Yes its hard but its unhealthy 2 be so dependent on them instead of Holy Spirit. And when you court them, God doesnt want you 2 idolize them because you're in love and the seperation is teaching & training you self discipline, patience getting strong without them. You are missed but temporary seperation's purpose is teaching you 2 be ok without them even though you are coming back together soon again. Are you practicing being selfless? Are you practicing with a mindset as a servant. Are you preparing to establish a home and have a place to live? My God speak Holy Spirit. Because when Ruth or Rebekah go when God says, Boaz or Isaac you need 2 be ready 4 them. Rebekah loves you Isaac. Ruth loves you Boaz. God is not playing & he wants you to be ready for this. Are you saving your $ or being careless with it. He is preparing as a setup 4 you to win. If God made you a promise that you're going to have a baby and become a parent for some of you i'm hearing even a step mom or step dad family is blended What are you doing to prepare for it. Are you reading or watching books or biblical shows how to parent, how to be a good kingdom spouse beloved. Are you A patient person, are you slow to anger? Or do you snap & blow up every time you don't get your way and have a little tantrum? Are you seeking the Lord in advance how to lead or parent. I prophesy over you the wisdom of God with whatever God promised you and how 2 keep it or stewerd it well in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this part is for but this is what I'm hearing in the spirit. God's plan is to prosper you not harm you beloved. And the blessing of the Lord maketh rich and he adds no sorrow with it. So if you're not prepared 4 it and you still struggle with finances and responsibility and emotional intelligence then how do you expect God to release finances, Kingdom marriage or becoming a parent or step parent or land even whatever it is my God speak Holy Spirit I'm seeing in the spirit that would be like somebody handing the keys over to a toddler, I see a toddler in the spirit trying to snatch keys from a rectangle coffee table and dangling them. Could you imagine giving them the keys to your car beloved. Exactly and it's the same way with the father he will never give you something that you are not ready for knowing that you would self sabotage if you weren't ready for it. This is what training ground is for thank you Holy spirit i'm hearing in the spirit training, the delay is on purpose and you have been in this wilderness season, so you are both equipped, responsible and ready for this because where God is taking you with your promise with what God has promised is nations, is not small and you are going to need all the fruits of the spirit if you're gonna be prosperous and that includes patience. I heard that Holy Ghost & even maturity which goes hand in hand with patience and even self control a self discipline whether its kingdom marriage finances or a parent. I'm seeing in the spirit someone taking notes and writing down what they are preparing 4 like a test and so they have God's wisdom when the time comes for kingdom marriage or parent. I prophesy & release the annointing 4 strength and patience for you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you beloved in the name of Jesus. This word may connect 2 painful birthing process but you gotta go through it. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but the delay is on purpose because God wants 2 prepare you for your promise & during the pain of the seperation, you are becoming the best version when you meet again. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Rom12:2 | Dan2:23 | James1:5,19 | Gen2:22 | Prov10:22 | Psalm84:11 | Gal5:22-23 | Prov31 | Eph5 | 1Cor13:4-7
@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts