Prophetic Word: Don't Give Up On Me Or Quit Beloved, You Will Win So Trust Me 4 I Will Fight 4 U & Come Through 4 U Yet
Heyyy my luuvs. I have so many words I gotta prophesy & try 2 release yet. Quick word. I don't know who this is for beloved but I'm seeing trophies in trophy cases which confirms to me whoever you are who this word is for beloved you are going to win!! I don't care what the devil is trying or what the situation looks like in this moment. I don't care what weapons try 2 form or what happens. I don't care how bad or dark it looks beloved I decree & declare and prophesy over you are a winner conqueror and overcomer in the name of Jesus. And if you haven't won yet then you're about to and God is not finished, so don't give up on him. Because he never gave up on you beloved. I feel this so strong for somebody in the spirit. Mm. I'm seeing someone throw a towel on the floor in the spirit. You're about to quit or had it up 2 here with the spiritual warfare you're about to give up after all the hell You have been through
and had 2 endure it through tribulation, but do not quit. I'm hearing in the spirit do not quit. You do not know how close you are to your breakthrough beloved I beseech thee as God's prophet. No matter what it looks like, he will fight 4 you so keep trusting him. The biggest day of your life and biggest breakthrough of your life the night before will look and feel like any other day when you least expect it. Then my Bible landed randomly 2 Isa 46:11 where it says I will rescue you as confirmation. So I prophesy a rescue is coming yet in the name of Jesus I keep hearing lean not on your own understanding in the spirit. You can't see how God will come through for you yet but is anything 2 hard for him. I release blessing & favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I prophesy over you no weapon formed against you shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but no matter what it looks like right now you are going 2 win, so keep trusting the father and don't quit or give up on him. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you
with the love of Jesus.
Phill1:6 | Prov3:5-6 | Matt19:26 | Eph6:11-12 | Jhn10:10 | Phill4:13,19 | Matt6:33 | Psalm23 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Sept3/24
Comments
Post a Comment