Prophetic Word: Don't Worry About The How Or When, When You Move, Buy & Build Acording 2 My Will Yet, Just Be Obedient & I Will Pay 4 It & Give You The Wealth, Fiances & Provision Beloved
Heyyy my luuvs. I have a word connected to the other 5part word I prophesied and released yesterday beloved and also for anyone who is believing God for land and a new home and peaceful dwelling places I heard that Holy Ghost im even hearing in the spirit finances for moving as well you're believing 4 & all He has promised. Ok so have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. I saw Joshua1:3 spelled out in an open vision in the spirit and then I saw moving boxes and patches of land in the spirit as well as a framing and the bones of a house but no drywall is up yet in the spirit & then I came back again. So if this is your word, when you spend time with the Lord your abba daddy after work when you get home alone with Him. I'm hearing read Joshua1:3-9 again and meditate on it even though you're reading it now beloved and get it into your spirit. Ok I have 3 Bibles KJV NIV & NLT but the Lord wants me 2 use NLT for this passage in this translation. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Ok so starting at Vs3 I promise you what I promised Moses: ‘Wherever you set foot, you will be on land I have given you from the Negev wilderness in the south to the Lebanon mountains in the north, from the Euphrates River in the east to the Mediterranean Sea in the west, including all the land of the Hittites.’ No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. Pause ok so where you set foot, God will order your steps. Because the steps of a good man are what?? ordered by the Lord beloved. Vs5 I will not fail you or abandon you. Be strong and courageous, for you are the one who will lead these ppl 2 possess all the land I swore 2 their ancestors I would give them. Ok pause so the Lord is saying what he has ordained and promised is already yours beloved even if there were giants in the land trying 2 buy it or take it. You stand on the Word, this scripture reference & remind God what He said because His Word does not return void beloved and because the enemy will try to come with resistance im hearing in the spirit. Ok so that could be when purchasing land for some buying a house counter offers, others building a house there could be resistance but the Lord is saying he promises to never fail you or abandon you beloved. Lift your hands and recieve this I decree, declare & prophesy favor with real estate, when buying houses when buying land, when building houses when moving and finances for God's will to move, 2 build, 2 buy & favor with contractors, offers, man, & favor with God 2 be established in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost im hearing peaceful dwelling places again in the spirit. This will be a home unlike any you have been in [Isa32:18] becauze this is the promised land after you left Egypt previous home and after the wildness and I prophesy God will take you 2 your land flowing with milk and honey in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost ok so that means things will just happen differently easier than before, favor is different in the land God has given you which He has promised. Then I saw Sept10&11 plate 132 which means red and saw 1234 which means split open. So I prophesy red sea karios moment in the name of Jesus. Then I saw licence plate 319 anagnórizó be made known confirmation. I prophesy God will show you where your land is in the name of Jesus and when he does write it down however he does it. God will make you known 2 the world that you're called & chosen. 333 licence plate [Jer3:33] confirmation. Then more favor more resources. Yess dad more wealth, increase & success. Even more doors will start 2 open I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Ok vs7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions Moses gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning either to the right or to the left. Then you will be successful in everything you do. Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day & night so you will be sure 2 obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper & succeed in all you do. This is my command be strong & courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Pause so do only what the Lord says. Stay in His Word and they'll never be confusion and you'll always be prosperous. Ok I heard that Holy Ghost im hearing in the spirit I'm not asking you, I'm telling you I'm commanding you be strong & courageous 4 I have not given you a spirit of fear but love power and a sound mind beloved. Mm. Therefore if God is for you who can be against you and The Lord will take care of the rest. Im seeing Isa54:2-3 Enlarge your house build an addition. Spread out your home, and spare no expense! For you will soon be bursting at the seams. Your descendants will occupy other nations and resettle the ruined cities. Ok so God will expand you im seeing an open vision of 1Chron4:10 spelled out and Jabez in the spirit. He was the one who prayed to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and expand my territory!! Please be with me in all that I do, and keep me from all trouble and pain!” And God granted him his request & I prophesy over you God is removing trouble and pain & expanding your coast & enlarging your territory, land, new houses and overflowing with blessings in the name of Jesus. His promises are yes and amen and every promise in the book is yours beloved because you are His and in covenant with Him. I'm seeing Hbk2:2-3 in an open vision spelled out in the spirtual realm beloved. Ok so for some either you or your kingdom spouse has written down what they wanted in the next car, next truck, next house and even just dreams and desires you requested. I heard that Holy Ghost where do you think a vision board idea in the world comes from beloved yeahhh it goes all the way back 2 Hbk and it's biblical because tho it tarries it comes to pass yet. We are in this world but not of it. Ok I heard that dad I dont know why but Holy Spirit is telling me pull up that scripture so I'm going 2 be obedient. He knows whose here & maybe some of you don't know the power of writing things down yet and praying over it according 2 His Will beloved in the name of Jesus. Ok so im hearing use nlt and kjv verision Hbk2:2-3 Vs2 Then the Lord said to me, "Write my answer plainly on tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to others.This vision is for a future time. It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed. Pause I heard that Holy Ghost so if you want a car or land or house or kingdom marriage who do you think put that dream in your heart 2 begin with and God promises 2 withhold no good thing from those who walk rightly beloved and that you will eat the good of the land if you are willing & obedient I prophesy He will give you the desires of your heart for delighting in him in the name of Jesus. Because He promised He has good plans 2 prosper you not harm you hope & a future 2 give you an expected end my God speak Holy Spirit because you are a royal priesthood and your daddy does not want you 2 settle 4 less. Then I saw licence plate 937 basilikos which means royal confirmation & I decree, declare prophesy Deut28:1-13 blessings 4 obedience and that you are the head & not the tail, above only & never beneath & the lender not the borrower in the name of Jesus. Ok so back 2 Hbk2:2-3 KJV translation. Vs2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Pause it shall not lie ok but you must be patient because there is an appointed time and it will 2 pass yet. I heard that Holy Ghost if God has revealed 2 you you're getting married yet who your kingdom spouse is, what you can have yet, land, cars, boats, wealth, trucks, houses, whatever it is. Wirtie it down and the date and attach Hbk scripture reference. And watch it come 2 pass yet if it's according 2 His Will because He cannot lie beloved. But be patient there's a purpose 4 every season. If you're still in wilderness season and not harvest season yet then just be patient ask your daddy what else you need 2 do prepare 4 it and what's next. I heard that Holy Ghost Thus saith the Lord. I will fund 4 what I have ordained beloved. If it is my will its my bill 2 may 2 make a way for you what I promised. The money & finances will come to buy the land, build the house and move and travel long distances. And I'm hearing in the spirit do not to worry how I will provide or when. Phill4:19 | Matt6:33. Im even hearing in the spirit 4 weddings even do not worry how 2 afford it because I will pay 4 it. Mm. I am faithful and on time 2 get you 2 your destination. Do you trust me is what im hearing in the spirit. Mm. Thats for someone will you trust him. I decree declare & prophesy the The Lord your God will soon bring you into the land he swore to give you when he made a vow to your ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the name of Jesus. It is a land you did not build with large cities that are prosperous. The houses will be richly stocked with goods you did not produce. You will draw water from cisterns you did not dig, and you will eat from vineyards and olive trees you did not plant beloved. Ok so God is saying its all taken care of favor favor favor where you live nexted dont worry about the fiances and the how 2 make it happen. Its yours and He already promised so He alone will make it happen. I heard that Holy Ghost when the timing is right I The Lord will make it happen. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I'm also hearing trust me my dear child and lean not on your own understanding in the spirit. I don't know who this is for baby but don't worry about the how or when, when you move, buy and build according 2 God's will yet because your daddy is faithful 2 supply all your needs & give you everything you have need of yet for the vision, desires of your heart and dreams & purpose God gave you in the secret places. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Comments
Post a Comment