Prophetic Word: I Am Still Working & I Don't Do Things Half Way Beloved, So Trust The Process Through The Pressing Of This Inevitable Transformation
Heyyy my luuvs. Real quick word for someone beloved. Did not expect 2 release another one yet but I saw my envelope emoji and my profile icon in the spirit confirming it cannot wait so I don't know who this is for beloved but while I was making homemade granola bars no chemicals, no plastic, no preservatives as fresh and healthy as it gets, yes I make most of my food and meals plant-based and homemade for me and my kids and I love it. I love being in the kitchen. Lol my blender is one of my best friends & I encourage all of you 2 start doing it. Holy Spirit urged me along time ago since He showed me some things in the spirit because the food in stores is not what it once was beloved or what you think it is but thats another word 2 prophesy yet by what I saw in the spirit. It's coming yet anyways and as I was pressing them, I heard I am still working in the spiritual realm beloved. Then minutes later I heard in the spirit I don't do things half way beloved. And keep in mind I was still mixing and pressing and working mm when I heard this in the spirit. I feel the annointing. While I was making this I saw someone making a bowl out of clay in the spirit and I heard I am the Potter you are the clay beloved. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. When you're molded and pressed it doesnt feel good when we go through it but you're a masterpiece when you're finished. Im seeing someone's arm in the spirit before and after muscle tone almost like sculpted. When you're sculpted you have gone through blood sweat and tears 2 get that much definition and God is sculpting you but clay has to go through the heat before it becomes a new creation and promotion my God speak Holy Spirit kindaaa like the Hebrew boys in the heat, in the pressure, in the firey furnace and God was in it with them. That's confirmation you're gonna be ok beloved. I prophesy you are coming out of the fiery furnace with promotion and you won't even smell like smoke in the name of Jesus. I release the 2Cor12:9 annointing 4 His strength 2 get through this. I prophesy God is going 2 finish in you what He started as you become a new creation in the name of Jesus. I'm hearing in the spirit don't rush the process. I'm seeing someones slow cooker In the spirit and a pressure cooker in another realm beloved. Both take time 2 cook the meat 2 perfection except the pressure cooker you're cooking blind my God speak Holy Spirit so just because you can't see it doesn't mean God is not working beloved. You can't see it but is anything 2 hard for him. Trust the cooking and baking process. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. Recieve this 4 there are no boundaries with the annointing beloved. It may hurt and feel uncomfortable but keep trusting the process. I don't know who this is for baby but God is still working and he isn't finished yet, so although you're uncomfortable, you're becoming His masterpiece through this inevitable transformation. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Isa64:8 | Daniel3:30 | Phill1:6 | Prov3:5-6 | Ezk36:26 | Rom12:2 | Isa66:9 | Matt19:26 | Jer32:27
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment