Prophetic Word: I Know You Miss & Love Eachother Beloved, But Stay Strong & Focus On Me During Temporary Seperation & Suddenly You Will Be Together & Re-Connect Again
Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved but I heard something for a man in the spirit regarding waiting on God for kingdom marriage. Because I saw licence plate 970 which means a young man and it also means strength in other translation which is confirmation. I heard that Holy Ghost I just heard in the spirit 40 isnt even old yet alone 36 or 37. I am outside of time and age is just a nubmer beloved. I also saw on the hwy a fedex truck which represents gifts deliveries & packages. Stay with me beloved don't miss this. Have your way Holy Spirit. Say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. I heard in the spirit. I miss you even though I can't talk to you or contact you just yet and then I heard I love you in the spirit. So you or her said this. I'm seeing alot of things in the spirit and one of them is how you'll know this is your word beloved. You & your kingdom spouse suddenly recently saw eachother online active and then both went off of it because the father hasn't given permission 4 her 2 contact you yet. I'm seeing the Greenland electric truck again and land, a lot surrounded with trees and water near by in the spirit. Confirmation those words are connected. Your land, acreage, wealth, new house, inheirtance and kingdom marriage I prophesy are all coming and no weapon formed against receiving your promises shall prosper beloved in the name of Jesus. I have been seeing 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 913, 1010 over and over again which confirms sudden kingdom marriage promise, Dad's secrets and deep things hidden. Sudden doors open, wealth & nations. I'm seeing in the spirit Jack & Rose kiss standing on the titanic & in another realm I'm seeing the way Jack looks at rose the first time he sees her so for someone the first time you see her again you're gonna have that love at first sight beloved falling madly in love in that moment but thats what the Father wants beloved because it's going 2 heal you both from past failed relationships. I'm also seeing in the spirit when Noah first sees Ally & he is smitten. I'm hearing Jacob in the spirit. He worked 4 & waited 4 Rachel til he got her beloved. Confirmation you're waiting & determined no matter how long it takes because you love this woman you are in love with your wife/ rib. But Rachel was also passionately in love with Jacob, with him. And the father has been preparing both of you in ways you can't see during seperation. I'm hearing millionaire status in the spirit. I prophesy you will be the first in your bloodline generation 2 live in kingdom wealth helping others as a millionaire and blessing them in the name of Jesus. Then I saw licence plate 667 apopheró which means 2 bring, carry away and this is the scripture reference Mark15:1..they bound Jesus, led him away, and took him 2 Pilate.. confirmation I prophesy God will order her steps & lead your wife back 2 you 2 reconnect when it's time in the name of Jesus. The Father is saying I know you miss her & she misses you 2 beloved. I know hope deffered makes the heart sick but I am going 2 release Eve suddenly & give her 2 you Adam when you don't see it coming when you least expect it because this is my perfect will for my beloved children. I am still doing the finishing touches. My timing is not your timing be patient. Its bigger than you and your kingdom marriage. It's about bloodline & expanding my kingdom because 2 are better than 1 as one flesh working together for my purpose. Beloved recieve this word in the name of Jesus. I release blessing & favor & I call you prosperous favored & blessed. I decree declare & prophesy psalm 91 protection over you in the name of Jesus. I release the Isa40:31 & 2Cor12:9 annointing 4 strength renewed again 2 keep waiting patient, persevering & preparing 4 it & I prophesy no weapon formed against you & your kingdom spouse/ marriage shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but you both miss eachother even though you 2 are not permitted 2 talk yet or contact out of obedience and she loves you with all her heart madly in love with you so let that fuel you 2 wait, fight, prepare perservere and stay in position because it's coming when you least expect it so thank him in advance because suddenly your daddy will give you your wife back again with life more abundant. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Phil1:12,15 | Ma15:1 | Gen22:22 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 |Ps37:4 | Jhn10:10 | Am9:13 | Jer29:11 | 1Cor2:9 | Ps84:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept9/24
The date I am prophesying & releasing this word is significan. 9+24=33 & 33 in strongs concordance means Come!! You'll have your beloved wife back again. Get ready & stay in position and wait on Him because it's coming sudden beloved!!
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment