Prophetic Word: I Will Spoil You Rotten Beloved, Many Blessings Are Coming And Gifts & The Grain & Grapes Will Grow Faster Than They Can Be Harvested
Heyyy my luuvs. 2 my surprise I need 2 release this word today yet so I'm dropping everything 2 prophesy & be obedient. This is a kingdom marriage word beloved. Forgive me for spelling errors as im half asleep typing writing the word and typing this. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Aug3/24 my Bible landed to Ezekiel 16:8-14 and vs 12 stood out in the spirtual realm beloved where the Lord says And when I passed by again, I saw that you were old enough for love. So I wrapped my cloak around you to cover your nakedness and declared my marriage vows. I made a covenant with you, says the Sovereign Lord, and you became mine.“Then I bathed you and washed off your blood, and I rubbed fragrant oils into your skin. I gave you expensive clothing of fine linen and silk, beautifully embroidered, and sandals made of fine goatskin leather. I gave you lovely jewelry, bracelets, beautiful necklaces, vs12 a ring for your nose, earrings for your ears, and a lovely crown for your head. And so you were adorned with gold and silver. Your clothes were made of fine linen and costly fabric and were beautifully embroidered. You ate the finest foods—choice flour, honey, and olive oil—and became more beautiful than ever. You looked like a queen, and so you were! Your fame soon spread throughout the world because of your beauty. I dressed you in my splendor and perfected your beauty, says the Sovereign Lord. Ok so a few things hearing in the spirit youre going 2 ne spoiled by your abba daddy and in your kingdom marriage especially by the husband. Jewelry earrings necklaces bracelets and gifts. Ok fancy clothes in hearing Upgrades and the crown for your head I prophesy He's giving you garments of praise for heaviness, oil of joy for mourning, beauty for ashes in the name of Jesus. You're a royal priesthood beloved. Then my Bibld landed to John21:6 breaking fish nets which represents more than enough blessings and gifts. This is why I'm seeing 9:13 and it's literally following me every day seemly every moment over and over again. Then Aug16/24 I saw Selena and Chris the movie selena in the spirit happy happily married, dark outside lights, walking holding hands up the bridge we did it were married and it's ok with everybody and then she performs on stage again and she's the happiest she's ever been confirmation you're gonna be so happy when you're finally married and together again I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Then Aug17/24 my Bible randomly landed to Daniel 9:4. I prayed to the Lord my God and confessed:“O Lord, you are a great and awesome God! You always fulfill your covenant and keep your promises of unfailing love to those who love you and obey your commands. Ok so no matter how long its been its still coming beloved. God cannot lie and his word does not return void back 2 him. Then I heard the song playing in the spirit when I woke up and I'm feeling good... da da da da laying there and just hearing this song in the spirit. Then the next day Aug18/24 I heard the song happy by Will Ferell song playing in the spirit and im seeing how happy and in love gru is with Lucy beloved. So I waited for more confirmation and then Aug25/24 I went into a vision & saw in the spirit someone playing the Farmville game and the player was not able to harvest them fast enough other crops were ready while she was trying 2 harvest all of them. They were planting so many squares at once but what im seeing in the spirit the wheat and corn can be collected sooner than bamboo or carrots and lettuce and yet because so much is planted they cant keep up harvesting them. And then my Bible landed to Amos 9:11&13 again as confirmation. & again Amos 9:13 is confirmation by what I saw in the spirit and it reads The time will come,” says the Lord, when the grain & grapes will grow faster than they can be harvested. Somebody is getting ready 2 see what God promised im hearing in the spirit and then one after the other you least expect. Then I saw 555 and my Bible landed to amos9:13 again. Then Sept5/24 I saw 2 commercials and one said now this calls for celebration the other was a Chocolate bar commercial celebrate the moment. And both caught my attention. Confirmation selena married & weddings & celebration. Then my Bible landed 2 Amos9:13 that same day again. I release blessing & favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I prophesy no weapon formed against you and your kingdom spouse shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I prophesy what God joined together no man can put asunder in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but you're about 2 be spoiled rotten as you enter your kingdom marriage, by the father and by the spouses & there will be jewelry and new garments and many blessings one after the other and gifts when you meet again & when you are happily married serving the father together established. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Isa61:3 | Ezk16:8-14 | Matt7:11 | 1Cor2:9 | Ma10:9 | Gen2:22 | Am9:13 | Gen9:13 | Jhn10:10 | Jer29:11 | Ps37:4 | Ps84:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Aug2,3,16,17,18,25,30- Sept5,7/24 2+3+16+17+18+25+30+5+7+24=147 & 147 in strongs translates 2 iddar which means threshing floor & the threshing floor is when Ruth goes on a hot date & meets Boaz again. Get ready beloved!!
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment