Prophetic Word: Labor & Birthing Pains Have Been So Intense Beloved Because You're Birthing Your Promise & Baby Is Closer Than U Think It Is 

     Heyyy my luuvs. I have a quick kingdom marriage word 4 someone beloved. I wasnt going 2 get on & release if yet but I saw my envelope emoji & my profile icon in the spirit confirming its a now rhema word & beloved you really need 2 be kept reminded of the promise & how it is. This word is encouragement that it is getting closer and closer & I'm already hearing in the spirit just hang on a little bit longer beloved. It seems long 2 you & your rib/adam but I look at time differently & it hasn't been because my ways & thoughts are higher than yours beloved. When God repeats himself it means it really is closer than you think it is. & your daddy is really emphasizing this because he knows how hard its been. Ok so have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost & none of me in the name of Jesus. This word connects with Prophetic Word: Beloved You Are About 2 Enter Your Promised Land & Kingdom Marriage, Suddenly I Will Bring The Wife 2 Her Husband Earlier Than Expected. I saw a wedding dress hanging on a hanger in the spirit and wedding shoes on the floor next 2 it. The vanity had makeup & jewelry on it as well as perfumes & body mist & then I came back again. Which confirms she's ready 4 the big day beloved. & this is why your daddy is saying its coming earlier than expected. On Sept17 I kept seeing 913 & in strongs concordance translates 2 barak & barak means lightening beloved so that is significant I'm hearing in the spirit. It also means 2 to bless. & although I kept seeing 123,213,321 which was another word that's connected all mean bring again, offer, & land. Stay with me beloved don't miss this. I kept seeing 222 as well Gen2:22 & God has been emphasizing this so much seeing this number is unusual over & over again, Sept 17/24 I saw 321 not looking 4 it. Then today I saw 321 twice again & quick recap anagó it means set sail, bring, offer, & again I'm hearing engagement in the spirit. God is saying its on its way its coming your doors will open & there will be a reuniting & engagement leading 2 a beautiful kingdom marriage I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Then yesterday Sept17/24 My new coastal Amazon coffee table was expected to get here Sept18 & it came a day earlier than expected. Someone needs this. The Father is getting things ready behind the scenes in seperation & it will arrive earlier than expected I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Then I saw another number that means 71 lead, go, bring my God speak Holy Spirit another number that your daddy is emphasizing he's bringing the woman/ wife/ rib 2 the man adam to him. I prophesy your kingdom spouse/ marriage is coming sudden & quick in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost keep thanking him keep speaking life that the promise is still coming yet. Keep believing your daddy 4 it. There is power in the tongue of life or death. Do not spray acid on the seed with words that are negative. Keep speaking life beloved. Its coming its coming its coming I'm hearing in the spirit just hold on beloved. Then I saw 68 & 68 in strongs concordance translates 2 agros a field, the country; property then I saw 58 & 58 in strongs translates 2 assembly, gathering or meadow & a meadow is a piece of low ground near water lake or river my God speak Holy Spirit this word is connected 2 Prophetic Word: Beloved Major Change Is Coming Yet Earlier Than Expected, U Will Recieve Wealth & Land 4 Your Acreage & Inheirtance 4 Your New Beginning & Kingdom Marriage And Prophetic Word: Well Done Beloved Stay In Position 2 Recieve Your Kingdom Marriage Because At The Threshing Floor U R Suddenly Soon Coming Full Circle Again. Pretty straight fwd its all coming earlier than expected. Your whole life is about 2 change beloved in an instant. I'm hearing in the spirit when you meet your baby you'll fall in love so much you'll forget all the pain you both went through in the wilderness & past season. Receive this word in the name of Jesus. I release the Isa40:31 annointing 4 strength again. I prophesy no weapon formed against you & your kingdom spouse/ marriage shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I release blessing & favor and I call you prosperous favored & blessed. I cover you in the blood of Jesus. I prophesy what God hath joined together no man can put asunder in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is 4 baby but the reason labor & birthing pains have been so intense is because you're birthing your promise & baby is closer than you think it is, it's on the way its coming & suddenly your doors will open hang on my love because I have ordained this kingdom marriage & you will meet again. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Gen2:22 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4 9-12 | Phil1:12,15 | Num23:19 | Isa55:11 | Phill1:6 | Isa66:9 | Isa60:22 | Ps37:4 | Ps84:11 | Jhn10:10 | Jer29:11

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Sept17,18/24 

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 17+18+24=59 & 59 means to buy or purchase my God speak Holy Spirit you're going 2 get your acreage & your kingdom marriage when you least expect it beloved & suddenly your daddy will send you your person & you will re-connect & meet again!! 

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts