Prophetic Word: Let Go Of The Wheel Beloved & Trust Me Instead, Enjoy The Painful Birthing Process 2 Recieve The Promise Because U Have 2 Go Through It
Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved but on Aug30/24 I saw the song Jesus take the wheel thumbnail on YouTube but when I saw it I thought it was unusual because I never listen 2 it so thought nothing of it but then the next day getting groceries when I heard the song Jesus take the wheel on the radio again. I was like ok dad 2 days in a row what are the chances. Somebody needs this word. And when I heard this song, I heard in the spirit trust me and lean not on your understanding beloved. So I don't know who you are beloved who needs this but you are giving Jesus the wheel but there is a trust issue because it's a difficult situation I'm hearing challenging in the spirit but I prophesy as you trust Jesus and give it 2 your abba daddy beloved, God will do the impossible and take care of it pefect all which concerns you in the name of Jesus. Then I saw licence plate 400 which means cry out in strongs concordance so whoever this word is for beloved confirmation you have been crying out 2 him and the father is saying trust me beloved. This word may connect with don't quit. Ok hearing in the spirit you cannot stop this process or even the pain you are currently in. Every child of God must go through it baby you're giving birth in the spirit mm. Spiritual birth your labor pains have increased but you can't stop pushing til you see it. The pain goes away after you get through the birthing process. I heard that Holy Ghost. God will not bring you in labor like this and not get you through it. He will finish in you what He started I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Then I saw licence plate 352 means look up so do look up beloved because soon the pain will come 2 an end. This word may also connect with 555 leadership, elevation and ordained and born 4 such a time as this 4 the nations I'm prophesying & releasing yet. God is birthing something new through you beloved for the next big thing God has in store in your next dimension. I'm seeing in the spirit someone giving birth 2 twins. Thankyou Holy Spirit so you're birthing more than one baby beloved. I prophesy double for your trouble and double portion blessings in the name of Jesus. I'm seeing a flash card on a table in the spirit with a multiplication symbol on it so I prophesy God will take your little and multiply like the fish and bread in the name of Jesus. Sonr despise himble small beginnings because I'm seeing so many fish in the spirit bending a net and someone leaning over a boat almost fell in the spiritual realm beloved my God speak Holy Spirit just like Peter the nets began 2 break because there were so many fish and I prophesy that many fish and blessings upon you in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Phill1:6 | Deut28:1-13 | Isa66:9 | Num23:19 | Isa43:19 | Amos9:13 | Gen9:13 | Psalm23:5-6 | Jhn10:10 | Isa55:5,11 | Jer29:11@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Comments
Post a Comment