Prophetic Word: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel Beloved & When You Pass The Test Then Comes Restoration & Abundance

    Heyyy my luuvs. I have a beautiful word for someone beloved. You've been going through it. Test the spirit you'll know if this is your word so have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for so hear me by the spirit of God beloved. On Aug17/24 As I was doing dishes I was seeing a faded image of forest like trees in the spirit but as I pressed in all of a sudden I was in a forest and through a dark long hollow log I mean pitch black darkness but as I kept walking, the darkness subsided and I saw a sliver of light at the end of the tunnel at the end of it and then I came back again. So I waited for confirmation and then my Bible landed 2 Jer29:11 as confirmation. Then later that day my Bible landed 2 Prov6:31 then Matt5:14 randomly as further confirmation. So I prophesy over you everything the enemy thief stole from you will return 7fold 2 you and God has good plans prepared 4 you 2 prosper you not harm you a hope & future in the name of Jesus. I'm also seeing in the spirit someone laying in a dirt hole below grounds surface but still being noticed even though they tried 2 hide in it. Baby it's because whether you're in a hole a valley a hill a mountain you cannot be hidden because I prophesy you are the light of the world like a city on a hill that cannot be hidden in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost you can run but you can't hide your light will still be noticed in the physical and in the spirit. You're known in both worlds and you can't hide it. Why do you think the devil has you on his radar as a target. Then Aug28/24 I saw a bumpy road in the spirit a black car was trying 2 dodge potholes & I was hearing in the spirit after you have suffered a little while so I waited 4 confirmation. Then I made homemade reese ice cream and as I was serving it 2 my kids, it was silky smooth beloved. And I made the connection because it resembled a dirt road like I saw in the spirit and now looking back when I made the ice-cream now I know why my daddy Holy Spirit put it on my heart 2 make it. It was someones word & I needed 2 catch the gravity of it. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. You may have gone down rocky road a bit. You may be going through some rough waters and trying 2 stay above the surface. You may be going through a storm that seems like it'll never end but even those seasons of rough roads you try 2 dogdge have expiration dates beloved. I heard that Holy Ghost. There's a time 2 weep and a time 2 laugh again. You have been crying more than laughing in your Job season but I prophesy relief and shouts of joy are coming in the name of Jesus. To every thing there is a season, and a time 2 every purpose under the heaven. Some seasons are joy and abundance, while others by trials and tribulations 2 prepare you for promises, testimony and purpose 2 build your testimony brick by brick bigger than it was before that all happened. My God speak Holy Spirit and the bigger the attacks the bigger the destiny and inheritance. Mm. David was rewarded for killing Goliath. He became king, got rich got the queen and whole package. That was confirmation recieve it in the name of Jesus. The Goliath you have been fighting beloved and putting up with, whether thats spiritual warfare in the head, attacks, depression, sickness, poverty, persecution I prophesy is broken & defeated in the name of Jesus and you have already won the victory beloved. Job lost it all but he never cursed God through it. He was not being punished. He was being prepared 2 recieve more and tested. Mm. I prophesy weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning and double restoration in the name of Jesus. For every trouble I prophesy a double blessing for it and your latter years will be greater than your former in the name of Jesus. You are going 2 be ok beloved. Do not worry about what you lose or loss in the process becauze its only a test im hearing that song playing in the spiritual realm it's only a test. Thankyou Holy Spirit you're getting back what you loss beloved and twice as much as you had before I prophesy in the name of Jesus. You left alot behind out of obedience. I'm even hearing for someone adding years to your life that were taken. God is going to add years to your life and like Job having more kids you will 2 after you come out of your job season and enter kingdom marriage and double restoration I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Then today Sept6/24 I heard this song He's working on your testimony in the spirit. Then later I heard in the spirit though you slay me yet I will trust in Him. So you're going through it. Satan has been tormenting you but I prophesy you will pass the test and then restoration & abundance in the name of Jesus. I am hearing in the spirit look up the lyrics so I'm going 2 be obedient. Lyrics: I cry Lord. Have You forgotten me It seems lately. You’re not around. All the tears and all my fears. I know You’d see If you looked down But in the darkness I hear You so softly say these words. I’m just working on your testimony. Don’t give up on Me. I’m moving in ways you cannot see. I know right now it’s lonely and the darkness weighs on you but just have faith. Trust, believe i’m just working on your testimony. Mm. Im getting emotional this is confirmation by what I saw in the spirit and when I was in this dark forest, I felt thid heaviness but I prophesy there is light at the end of the tunnel because you are His because your daddy causes all things 2 work for your good beloved because you love Him and are called according 2 His purpose in the name of Jesus. Though he slays you keep trusting Him & I prophesy breakthrough is coming and restoration in the name of Jesus. Repeat me after me say this. Father in the name of Jesus plz prepare me and do what you need 2 do 2 for me 2 be ready 2 walk in my purpose [Eph2:10] and prepare me for all you have prophesied, spoken over my life and promised [1Cor2:9&Jer29:11] according 2 your perfect will for my life so I can obtain it and be ready and prosperous & recieve your wisdom 2 handle it with care & keep it while expanding your kingdom and winning souls for Jesus. And when I go from glory 2 glory, new levels and higher keep me humble at the feet of Jesus. Thankyou Father for my inheritance and all you have promised. I'll be careful 2 give you all the praise honor and glory in the name of Jesus. Amen. Then I heard in the spirit when you are tested Then comes the abundance. My God speak Holy Spirit this explains why I've been seeing 10:10 for days over and over again then Bible Landed 2 prov6:31 confirmation, the thief comes 2 steal kill destroy but I prophesy that thief must return 7fold what he stole from you and life more abundant is coming in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I release the Isa40:31 annointing 2 endure the job season and come out of it in the name of Jesus. I prophesy no weapon formed against you shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but there is light at the end of the tunnel so just keep walking and keep your eyes on Jesus & trust him the road may be bumpy while you suffer for a bit but then He will make your crooked paths straight and abundance comes when you pass the test. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Phill1:6 | Job13:15 | Ps66:9-10 | 1Cor2:9 | Jer29:11 |  Prov3:5-6 | Ps23:5-6 | Jhn10:10 | Eph2:10 | 1Pet5:10

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Aug17,28- Sept6/24 

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 17+28+6+24=75 & 75 in strongs concordance translates 2 agónizomai and ot means 2 contend 4 a prize or a struggle and when you go through the fire and wilderness season you are contending for life more abundant while you struggle through the refinement but then youll come put stronger like gold beloved and a real diamond!! 

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts