Prophetic Word: Well Done Beloved Stay In Position 2 Recieve Your Kingdom Marriage Because At The Threshing Floor U R Suddenly Soon Coming Full Circle Again
Heyyy my luuvs. I have a beautiful kingdom marriage word 4 someone beloved and it connects with the painful birthing process you have 2 go through 2 recieve it. It may connect with the others as well beloved. I have been fought all day 2 finish prophesy & release this. Plz forgive me for any spelling errors unnoticed. I keep hearing well done in the spirit so keep that in mind as I'll explain that in a minute. Have your way Holy Spirit. Say only what you wanna say dad & help me articulate this word as it goes in many directions. All of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but I saw kids playing on a basketball court in a gym. And what I noticed in the realm was their hands were both up and they were in position 2 catch the ball that was coming their way & recieve it. On Aug26/24 my Bible randomly landed to Song of songs 6 lovers reunited again. Ok and then Aug28/24 I was hearing answered prayer a wedding song in the spirit. And on the same day I saw in the spirit a scene playing from the movie are we done yet and when I went into that vision what stood out was the family was growing and they were starting a new chapter building a home on an acreage. That could be someone's confirmation beloved. Building a house new land marriage kids and twins on the way yet all of it. Then I saw a Moores commercial with weddings for further confirmation. Aug28 and it caught my attention. Then I saw a fedex commercial right after it which represents gifts and packages. So I wanted to see if there was more confirmation so I waited and then I saw a new song called song of Solomon by Martin Smith. Then all of a sudden I noticed old songs I used to listen to years ago starting popping up on you YouTube right and left random and I heard in the spirit full circle again. One of them is the well done song & kept popping up 3 times til I click on it. Then aug29/24 I saw 1212 which means manifest evident. So I prophesy you're getting ready 2 suddenly meet again in the name of Jesus. Then I heard my heart will go on by celine dion in the spirit. And that confirmed 2 me far across the distance they are both dreaming of them. Daydreaming and at night constantly thinking of them. When they wake up when they go 2 bed. When they are at work. When they hear a love song in an environment you are on their mind beloved. Then I saw 222 and 231 on my phone then 231 again then 213 and 321 again and again different sequence. 222 true love & kingdom marriage promise, 231 fisherman you've reeled them in and you're catching a lot of fish til your nets break beloved. 321 to lead up, offer, bring up. There's going to be a proposal and a yes because God is in it I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Then Aug31/24 Licence plates I saw 869 means suddenly so I prophesy suddenly God will surprise you & you'll recieve them the promise in the name of Jesus. Then licence plate 111 what you hope for is your reality beloved.[Heb11:1] Then 555 again may connect with leadership elevation nations.(Isa55:5] Then I saw plate15 abeh desire pretty straight fwd they desire you beloved. You are so missed. 260 hama means at once & the 15 the car said luvbug on it. Then I saw plate 913 lightening so I prophesy suddenly like lightning everything will change in the name of Jesus when you meet again. Then plate Sing5 and 5 is grace and you'll be singing beloved. I'm hearing singing & laughter you'll be like those who dream in the name of Jesus. Then I saw car that said Jesus is king on it. So Always keep Him first beloved. Then I saw licence plate 55 abak to turn so God is turning the tables I prophesy in the name of Jesus and he will finish in you what He started. Then I saw 717 and it means 2 gather then 950 which means confirm secure so its not going anywhere during temporary seperation. Then Sept2/24 I heard lyrics you're mine and we belong together seeing and hearing this in the spirit little Selena singing this little chorus and she sings you're mine and we belong together yes we belong together for eternity and as im hearing this song playing in the spirit I'm also hearing mark10:9 in the spirit so I prophesy what God hath already joined together no man can put asunder or seperate in the name of Jesus. Then I saw a show on the satellite guide that said still mine and I just heard a song with the same words in the spirit and I don't know why but I was led to scroll on my satellite and I never watch those adult movies but it jumped off the screen in the spiritual realm and then a movie next 2 it called mr and mrs smith caught my attention. My abba daddy made sure I noticed it because I never go that far down 2 movies always cooking shows or home renovations and when I clicked on the movie channel it was the first thing I noticed so that is confirmation. God ordered my steps. Mr and Mrs Smith confirmation few things I'm hearing in the spirit number one kingdom marriage, you belong together but your kingdom marriage will be put 2 the test. The enemy will try 2 use anyone 2 destroy your kingdom marriage and 3 fold cord if you let them. I'm hearing boundaries in the spirit. I'm also hearing some challenges. So I waited 4 more confirmation and Sept3/24 a truck that said Greenland electric stood out and then 333 licence plate that represents God's deep secrets and completion prep process coming 2 an end; perfection. Then I saw a uhaul truck which confirms you're moving yet. My God speak Holy Spirit Greenland you're buying land yet and moving before wedding or after yet. Confirm with God when & if this your word because I'm hearing in the spirit before beloved. It's a big move yet. Then I kept hearing I believe in the spirit and I started to sing it and then as I pressed in I saw Shrek its his wedding my God speak Holy Spirit the Moores commercials the wedding songs playing in the spirit confirmation this is for sure someone's kingdom marriage and I couldn't stop laughing when I saw and heard this song in the spirit because donkey has sunglasses on yet & the microphone and God has such a sense of humor. All the dancing and the hands up in the air, the kiss & cinderella carriage and karaoke it made me laugh beloved but it is confirmation adorable so keep believing 4 it. Mm. This word may or may not connect 2 don't give up or quit or it could be a stand alone word for someone else beloved but whoever this word is for well done, stay in position 2 receive your kingdom marriage and keep believing 4 it because it's coming I'm hearing sudden in the spirit. Ruth suddenly met Boaz and married him. Rebekah suddenly went and married Isaac. & weird things keep happening 2 me like new couch sudden, dropping everything sudden 2 be obedient and other things sudden. And Surprises & just catches me off guard but my abba daddy caught my attention. But then also shows on the satellite I watched back then, songs I used 2 listen 2 all the time back then just out of nowhere all pop up on my YouTube feed again and I was like ok dad what is this hearing full circle again in the spirit there is no coincidence. Someone is coming full circle again I prophesy meeting their kingdom wife or husband in the name of Jesus. Ok dad I don't know why He's telling me 2 look up lyrics but I'm going 2 be obedient. I'm hearing look up lyrics in the spirit. I thought love was only true in fairy tales meant for someone else but not for me. Love was out to get me. That's the way it seemed. Disappointment haunted all my dreams. And then I saw her face. Now I'm a believer. And not a trace. Of doubt in my mind. I'm in love. I'm a believer. I couldn't leave her if I tried. Ok sums it up baby someone's in love awwww and it is both ways reciprocated. They've been hurt before & thought falling in love wasn't for them but you did something 2 them and they know you're the real deal and true love they always looked for and never found yet til you met. And now that they know you're their wife or husband they will never give up on you til God gives them what He promised. Then it says. I thought love was more or less a giving thing. The more I gave the less I got, oh yeah What's the use in trying? All you get is pain. When I wanted sunshine I got rain. And then I saw her face. Now I'm a believer. And not a trace. Of doubt in my mind. I'm in love. I'm a believer. I couldn't leave her if I tried. You made them believe in love again. You make them wanna be a better person and your walk with the Father also brings them closer 2 Him. You are the sunshine on their cloudy days and storms they endured in. They're in love beloved. Thinking of you and dreaming of you far across the distance keeps them going beloved their heart goes on and on and they are so in love you are all they think about like song of Solomon love reunited they know soon you're both coming full circle again. I release the Isa40:31 strength renewed again and patience 2 go through it waiting 4 your kingdom marriage promise in the name of Jesus. I prophesy no weapon formed against you or your kingdom marriage shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous, protected, favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but well done stay in position 2 recieve your kingdom marriage because at the threshing floor you are soon coming full circle again & Ruth will marry Boaz. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Gen2:22 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Gen9:13 | Philemon1:12,15 | Isa54:17 | 1Cor2:9 | Ps37:4 | Ps84:11 |
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Aug26,28,29,31- Sept2,3,4/24
The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 26+28+29+31+2+3+4+24=147 & 147 in strongs concordance translates 2 iddar which means threshing floor beloved. Stay in position because you're coming full circle again!!
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment