Prophetic Word: You Can't Just Look The Part But You Gotta Have The Right Heart Beloved & This Is Why Jezebel Has Fallen & The Witch Is Dead 4 The Wages Of Sin Is Death
Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this is for beloved but this word is going 2 ruffle some feathers and cause the religious spirits 2 be offended but if I be God's prophet I gotta prophesy and say what he wants me 2 say & be obedient because on judgement day I am going 2 have 2 give an account for it. Have your way Holy Spirit. Say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Sept5/24 yesterday I heard this in the spiritual realm. You can't just look the part you gotta have the right heart, in the spirit. I heard it in the spirit then wrote it down quick and then a few minutes later. I heard in the spirit Jezebel has fallen. So I waited from dad 4 confirmation and then I saw witches like snow whites step mom dead just little flashes of Disney witches dead and Jezebel fell from the tower kindaaa like Gothel did except she tripped. The scripture reference I heard in the spirit was Lucifer fell from heaven. How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn!! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!! ..But you are brought down to the realm of the dead, to the depths of the pit. So I wanted to see if there was more confirmation and then my Bible randomly landed 2 John8 but what stood out in the spiritual realm and jumped off the pages. Was vs31 Jesus said 2 the ppl who believed in him, You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful 2 my teachings. Ok keyword faithful so hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Faithful means loyal or steadfast and in strongs concordance faithful translates 2 pisitis which means reliable, trustworthy, believing and believe means accept something as true; feel sure of the truth of, fairy, trust, and the truth will set you free my God speak Holy Spirit because whom the son sets free is free indeed beloved but 2 remain faithful means you have 2 be doer of the word and apply it. Not just a hearer of the word deceiving yourselves that you're a follower of Jesus. Mm. Stay with me don't miss this. Faith without works is dead and if you're not a doer of the word then how can you say you believe it because faith is believing it 2 be true and faith is an action. My God speak Holy Spirit im seeing a 2 ppl in the spirit one's watering the plant and the other one is just hoping it stays alive because she's too lazy 2 go water it and it'd wilting and dying because of it. I rebuke the spirit of slothfulness and laziness. Get up and actually put the work in. Don't want 2 read the word or pray then rebuke that spirit and pray til you want 2 do it because there's a spirit at war in your head. Your flesh is at war with your spirit and doesn't want to 2 do what the spirit wants 2 do beloved. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 my God today you are only a true disciple of Jesus if you dance 2 Jesus" beat and walk in his ways, be doer of his word faithfully, obedient & following Him. I'm hearing the song symphony in the spirit. We dance 2 Jesus' beat and we sing 2 His melody and our praise isn't always on key but 2 Him it's a beautiful symphony. Now going back 2 Lucifer and Jezebel has fallen. You can't look the the part you gotta have the right heart. Jezebel tried 2 look the part beloved. She was imitating God's prophets and with her ppl even fasted but she was cruel in heart, wicked and killed many of God's prophets. And I'm hearing in the spirit Jezebel has fallen. She is being removed from the church snd pulpits. She is being removed out out of the lives of God's children. Prophetically she refuses 2 repent so she ends up dead and the dogs eat her flesh. I heard that I'm hearing talk backers in the spirit. Women in the body of Christ who wear makeup are not jezebels beloved. If the men are lusting they need deliverance. I heard that Holy Ghost be very careful who you put your mouth on because they could be annointed and chosen and its dangerous & destructive because its your motive why you wear it and your outward appearance does not make you a jezebel that is a religious mindset which I rebuke in the name of Jesus. It's the secual desire and motive and provocative way she/he dresses 2 lure someone in for the wrong motive just 2 use them and the character, bad fruits and and her/his heart posture is what makes her jezebel wicked. That spirit gaslights, is deceptive, selfish, manipulative, lustful and all things wicked. I'm hearing in the spirit when she wants her way she has it and she will harm anyone that's in her way 2 get it. Provocative means arousing sexual desire or interest, especially deliberately or causing annoyance, anger, especially deliberately or another strong reaction and Jezebel in the pulpit does this not annointed for the position wrong ulterior motive and this is what God is saying. The heart is not in it or the heart posture is not correct. I heard that Holy Ghost He knows who are his and ordained & God sent. I am hearing Daniel2:21 in the spirit demotions and promotions. Mm. When I refer 2 she Jezebel was a woman but a man can still have a jezebel spirit not just women. I'm hearing in the spirit Naboths vinyard and Jezebel murdered him just 2 have it. An innocent man was killed because Jezebel is selfish and demanded it. And then deceptive & wrote letters in Ahabs name sealed them lied accused and lied on Naboth and he was stoned 2 death. I don't know why I'm going here but God knows whose here & needs it and I'm just flowing with Holy Spirit. Jezebel is entitled and greedy and deceptive but then Ahab and Jezebel paid the price 4 what they did 2 Naboth killed him my God speak Holy Spirit im hearing in the spirit many with the ahab and jezebel spirit who have tried 2 attack you like Naboth tried 2 kill you in the spirit will actually die instead for reaping what they sowed 4 the wages of sin is death. I feel chills have your way Holy Spirit. Forgive them & pray 4 these ppl 2 still repent before they are dead because thus saith the Lord Jezebel has fallen and the Lord has spoken. You can't just look the part you gotta have the right heart beloved this what I heard yesterday in the spirit. This is why many are called & few are chosen. Many have gifts but God won't use them because their heart posture isnt correct my God speak Holy Spirit im hearing in the spirit I could preach & prophesy 2 you but if my heart isnt correct and I dont love the ppl it means nothing, I may have the gift of prophecy, I may fathom all mysteries, know all things, have all faith enough 2 move mountains but if I lack love I am nothing beloved. Whoo!! Jesus♡ so always examine your hearts and motives why you do something for what reason because God weighs motives and If you have even I heard that Holy Ghost if you have even one bad thought towards someone in your heart want them 2 fall or be dead that is considered murder and you better repent. I prophesy that God would examine your heart and remove every wicked thing in you that is not of him in the name of Jesus and create in you a clean heart and renew a right spirit in you I prophesy now in the name of Jesus becoming a new creation. If you're gonna be a disciple of Jesus, it's daily relationship. Crucify your flesh deny yourself pick up that cross that is sometimes heavy 2 carry that comes with persecution and follow him. Remain faithful in your walk with him. When you're going through hell or stuck in a valley of dry dead bones in the wilderness, praise your abba daddy through it and I prophesy dry bones come alive again & as you draw close 2 him, he will draw close 2 you and his strength is made perfect in your weakness 4 his grace is sufficient in the name of Jesus. If you want God 2 use you, first you gotta get all of the world out of you and go through heart surgery and transformation my God speak Holy Spirit because only then will discern spiritual things and have the mind of Christ when you become born again and a new creation because we are in this world not of it. Jezebel has fallen because you can't just look the part you gotta have the right heart and be God sent. Then train in the secret places in the wilderness. I release & prophesy psalm 91 protection over you in the name of Jesus and I call you blessed favored and protected. I don't know who this is for baby but Jezebel has fallen because time is up & God is raising his remnant and the bride is rising 4 such a time as this so make sure your heart posture is always correct slow 2 anger, quick 2 forgive because God is building His Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept5-6/24
The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 5+6+24=35 & 35 in strongs concordance translates 2 abiyyonah which means caper berry from its stimulative taste desire and stimulative means aroused, reaction and jezebel in nature is very lustful, manipulative, deceptive and seductive a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen for the wrong motive but Jezebel but thus saith the Lord, Jezebel has fallen!!
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment